A Kiss

Caramel Chocolate Kiss

The paper slipped from Yixing’s shaking hands and fell to the floor “I-I’m a-a-adop-adopted?” he asked with tears already in his eyes.

 

Their parents both looked at each other and then to Yixing “We’re sorry we couldn’t tell you sooner.” They whispered.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” Yixing shouted.

 

“Baby, we were going to tell you, but we just didn’t know when!” Their mother said also in tears.

 

Joonmyun scowled, why did they have to be so damn selfish, he grabbed Yixing’s hand and left the house.

 

Joonmyun got them a taxi and the drove to the opposite side of Busan to a simple motel, Joonmyun paid the taxi fair and they both got out and went inside, Joonmyun got them a room with a king sized bed and a nice bathroom. They got in the elevator and went up to their room, Yixing still had tears in his eyes as they left the elevator and Joonmyun found their room and opened the door, Yixing didn’t hesitate to go straight to the side of the bed closest to the wall and collapse, holding the pillow, and cried. Joonmyun frowned and felt tears coming to his own eyes, he was actually really happy that they weren’t related by blood, but Yixing didn’t need to find out like that, he knew it was partially his fault, but he couldn’t just hide such a thing from Yixing, he deserved to know.

 

He slowly walked over to the bed and climbed across it, he reached down and grabbed Yixing pulling him into his lap, wrapping his arms around him, Yixing, despite his tears and mixed emotions, knew that this is what he needed and wanted most. Joonmyun. Despite the way Joonmyun treated him, he was always first in his heart, Yixing thought what he had when Kris touched him or anything like that was love, but that was nothing but a mere close friendship, the two had a lot of skinship, but there would be nothing more. What he wanted most was to feel how it felt when Joonmyun kissed him, or simply held him throughout the night, waking up to him, Joonmyun was the one Yixing truly loved. He couldn’t change that.

 

“I’m so, so, so sorry Xing,” Joonmyun said as tears rolled down his cheeks “I don’t even know where to begin with apologizing to you.”

 

“It doesn’t matter anymore…” Yixing said softly.

 

“Yes it does! You think I can live with myself treating you like that?!” Joonmyun said a little loudly “Yixing, I love you so much it hurts! I’ve loved you since the moment I understood what it meant to be in love. I treated you like crap, I don’t even know why your letting me touch you, let along come with me like you did.”

 

Yixing reached out and cupped Joonmyun’s tear stained cheeks and smiled softly “It’s because I love you Joonmyun, I know you don’t mean to treat me like that. I’m not blind, I see how your actions affect you when you think I’m asleep or not looking. This is how dad raised you after mom and I left, you can’t change that, but you can always amend your mistakes.” He said softly rubbing his thumbs over Joonmyun’s cheeks.

 

Joonmyun laughed a little “I’ve waited a long time to hear you say those three words to me, you know that? You’re right, I can’t change what’s been done, but I want you to know, that no matter what happens, I’m on your side and I sure as well won’t leave you alone.”

 

Yixing smiled “I know.”

 

Joonmyun then frowned “What was with you and what’s his face today anyway? ing ice cream date, do you have any idea how much it hu-“ Joonmyun’s words were cut when a pair of soft plump pale pink lips covered his own.

 

Yixing felt that Joonmyun complained too much when he was upset, so he decided to shut him up, and he was right, the best feeling in the world was kissing Joonmyun. It took Joonmyun a second to realize what was happening before he relaxed, giving in to the kiss, placing his hands softly on Yixing’s hips.

 

Yixing pulled away after a moment “You talk way too damn much for your own good, you know that?”

 

Joonmyun smirked “Well, if that, love, is how you’re going to shut me up when I’m being annoying, I will make an honest effort to annoy the living hell out of you.”

 

Yixing rolled his eyes and Joonmyun leaned forward pressing their foreheads together “I love you, don’t forget that, okay?”

 

Yixing nodded “I love you too.” He said softly before Joonmyun connected their lips again.

 

Joonmyun decided to test the water a little, see how much he could get away with, kissing Yixing, he started off by just moving their lips against each others, Yixing was a fast learner which was good, after they got comfortable with kissing one another, Joonmyun softly bit Yixing’s bottom lip asking for entrance, the sudden action caught Yixing off guard and he gasped, Joonmyun then took that opportunity to enter. He could tell Yixing was a little unsure at first, but as Joonmyun began to explore every crevice of his baby’s mouth, Yixing became much more comfortable and even put up a little fight for dominance, naturally letting Joonmyun win in then end though.

 

Joonmyun moved his hands from Yixing’s waist to around him, pulling the younger flesh against himself. Yixing had his arms around Joonmyun’s neck and in his beautiful ebony hair. Joonmyun suddenly pulled away panting “We should stop.” He whispered. Yixing frowned a little but nodded and crawled out of Joonmyun’s lap.

 

Joonmyun sat on the edge of the bed with his hands in his lap, he was leaning forward with his head down. There were so many things on his mind right now it was unreal, he was pissed at himself for stopping, but he wasn’t going to push Yixing to do anything. He listened to the soft hum of the shower, it helping him clear his mind, he couldn’t stop thinking about how the way Yixing spoke to him earlier. He spoke so soft and understanding, it was like he was a different person and that almost scared Joonmyun, the way he spoke and even the way he kissed Joonmyun back, it wasn’t like the Yixing he knew.

 

Suddenly a pair of pale arms wrapped around Joonmyun’s neck from behind, he smiled a little and turned to see Yixing looking back at him with soft eyes “Although I don’t know your reasons, I’m glad you told me, it was a shock at first, but after thinking about it, it makes sense.” He said softly leaning against Joonmyun.

 

Joonmyun hummed in response “I always thought that it was just because I took after mom and you took after dad that we didn’t look alike even a little, but now it makes a lot of sense.” Yixing continued. “It felt good to be able to finally tell you that I love you, not being with you was the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through in my life, but having you back, even if you were a bit of a prick, it was still the best feeling.” Yixing giggled a little “You know, you talk in your sleep sometimes, I caught you saying my name a couple times,” he then kissed Joonmyun’s cheek “It was cute, it made me happy though.”

 

“I always dreamt about you, always. Most of the time it was the same dream, but you were always in my dreams in one way shape or form. Sleeping just a couple feet away after so long made it easier for me to sleep, it used to take me hours to fall asleep sometimes, but when I know your there, I can fall asleep within minutes.” Joonmyun then stood up and took Yixing’s hands in his own and laced there fingers together, it was more than a perfect fit, it was a destined fit. He looked down at Yixing who was looking back up at him “Even though I’ve always loved everything about you, I can’t help but love the fact that that has touched you,” Joonmyun said narrowing his eyes a little, Yixing got up on his knees and looked at Joonmyun “He’s not your boyfriend, right?”

 

“What would you do if he was?”

 

Joonmyun raised an eyebrow “Are you challenging me, Kim Yixing?”

 

Yixing gave a small sly smile “What if I am?”

 

Joonmyun smirked “I won’t let you off easy, so tell me, is he?”

 

Yixing smiled a little and shook his head with a small laugh “He’s not, he’s just a friend.”

 

“Good, but I’ve seen you guys hold hands, have you kissed?”

 

Yixing nodded and leaned up kissing Joonmyun’s cheek “Nothing more than the cheek,” and then he pulled Joonmyun closer and kissed his forehead “Or forehead.” He said.

 

“No lips?”

 

“Nope, that’s all you.”

 

Joonmyun smiled “So I was your first kiss?”

 

Yixing nodded “You were.”

 

Joonmyun then leaned down again and kissed Yixing softly “Then I’ll also be your last.” He said before kissing him again.

 

Yixing wrapped his arms around Joonmyun’s neck and pulled him down on top of him, never breaking their kiss. Joonmyun supported himself with his elbow while he used his free hand to roam Yixing’s warm body.

 

“Don’t stop this time…” Yixing whispered into their heated kiss as Joonmyun hovered over him kissing him deeply, his hands slowly working away the fabric between their bodies until there was nothing but their skin against one another’s.

 

 

“It seems both Yixing and Joonmyun won’t be coming this week, four absences already.” The homeroom teacher frowned looking at the two empty seats.

 

Kris frowned and turned to look at Yixing’s empty seat, where the hell was he? He wasn’t at home and he wasn’t answering his phone, his parents said the siblings went to the coast to visit their grandparents for a couple weeks, but Kris didn’t buy it.

 

Yixing always answered the phone when Kris called him or texted him, so why the hell wasn’t he doing he same thing now? Once school let out, Kris went to Yixing’s again to see if he could try to contact him through his parents.

 

“Oh, Kris, what brings you back here?” Mrs. Kim asked politely as she stood in the doorway.

 

Kris sighed “I’m really worried about Yixing, he hasn’t been answering my calls or texts, is there any way I can reach him to at least make sure he’s okay?” he asked.

 

Mrs. Kim sighed “I’m sorry Kris, I know you care about Yixing, but just give him some time, he’ll be home by next week as well as Joonmyun so just be patient, okay?”

 

Kris sighed and nodded his head reluctantly “Okay, well thank you.” He mumbled.

 

 

 

“It feels nice just laying here and not going to school.” Joonmyun whispered as he and Yixing laid in the large king sized bed.

 

Yixing just hummed in response, it had given him a lot of time to think about his situation as well. After a lot of consideration, he came to a decision, a decision that would forever change their lives.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is the fastest I've ever updated thus far on any of my stories... So I don't think you guys are liking me very much right about now for how I ended the chapter and am now probably going to make you guys wait for at least a few days or more before another update just to let it just kind of sit with you and wonder what Yixing meant by that.

Enough rambling though, I love reading your comments!!!! Thank you so much for your support thus far and I hope you guys like it so far:)

See you guys soon!

TaeTae<3