16: YAH! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

YAH! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

16:YAH! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

 

The couple was seen inside the SM building… so you would know how Bom feels… she was looking everywhere and was looking a bit lost and awkward around another entertainment’s building.

 

“So this is how it feels when other artists come to YG… aigoo… ahjusshi!” Bom uttered worriedly as she clung herself to DO’s arm as they were heading down a long corridor.

 

“Where are we going, by the way?” she asked as she tried to take a peek at where they were going,

 

“We need to go to the office first… manager-hyung told me to do some writing on a some albums before we go ahead, is that okay with you?” DO answered as he opened the door towards the office

 

“As long as I will be where you are in this world… then it is fine by me!” Bom answered in the most unique way

 

“So this is SM world and you are from YG world?” DO clarified to which she nodded in response.

 

The couple gained stares from the employees of SM entertainment, some even squealed in excitement seeing the two enter the office and some even mustered up the courage to go straight to Bom and ask for her signature.

 

“Omo! Hyesung-noona… I didn’t know you like MY NOONA!” DO stated with wide eyes as he sat on one of the chairs carrying some papers with him as Bom helped him with the others.

 

“Your Noona?” Bom asked pertaining to what DO said awhile ago,

 

“Neh… you are my wife…I call you Noona… so it is natural to call you MY NOONA… right?” DO explained as he focused on writing some messages for the fans on some selected albums.

 

“What are those for?” Bom asked as she looked at DO writing

 

“They are for a fan signing event later… since I can’t go with them, I will just sign these and they will hand it out.” DO said while continuing to write standard messages for fans.

 

Bom was intrigued by the messages as she saw them and giggled at how simple and standard the messages are.

 

“Do you want me to write on your behalf?” DO asked looking with a smile across the table, Bom just smiled and just let him do his work.

 

====o====

BOM: aigoo, really… ahjusshi just writes standard and simple messages to fans… like take care… always be safe… stay warm… that is what I usually write as well when I cannot attend fan signing events since I don’t get to interact with the fans and learn how they are doing and do a personalized message like… when I get to talk to a fan who purposefully missed a day of work just for a fan signing event… I would write… THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION… NEVER MISS A DAY OF WORK AND EARN LOTS OF MONEY TO BUY 2NE1 ALBUMS… Ireoke… just like that… doesn’t it seem personalized like that?

=======o=======

 

After doing so, DO then led Bom to their practice area where the other members were practicing for their schedule later.

 

“Are you sure it’s okay… won’t I be disturbing the peace?” Bom wondered hiding behind DO, DO smiled at her statement regarding peace… because the moment he opened the door… chaos welcomed them.

 

Tao and Sehun were running around; Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were talking animatedly and loudly on the floor… Kai and Lay were going over their choreography; Suho and Xiumin were doing some stretches in one corner; Kris and Luhan were busy with their phones.

 

“What peace?” DO smirked as Bom was stunned at how chaotic they were and how relaxed and playful they were,

 

The EXO members noticed their arrival and stopped what they were doing and immediately stood up to greet Bom with their signature greeting.

 

1

2

3

WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO!!!

 

To that Bom replied with an awkward manner

 

WHAT’S UP, WE’RE 2NE1!

 

After their greetings, Bom was really close with Chanyeol since they did Roommate and it was really irritating DO the most, which did not escape the hawk eyes of Chen and Baekhyun who decided to push DO to the edge as the BEAGLE LINE teased and played with Bom, teaching her some of their dance steps and singing Growl with her. Kai joined in and taught her the basic choreography of the song.

 

“Noona! Noona! You do it like this!” Kai uttered with a loud voice, DO stood up and was about to protest of them calling his wife Noona instead of Hyungsoonim!

 

“Wah!!! Noona! You really are great at singing as well!” Chen added to which DO took a step forward as Suho tried to hold him back trying to stop him from hitting them again.

 

“Let them be…” Suho uttered holding onto DO’s left arm.

 

“Noona! Noona! Your outfit is daebak!!!” Chanyeol smiled winking at Bom who just smiled back at him… that was DO’s last straw as he made his way towards them,

 

“YAH! DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO CALL NOONA… HYUNGSOONIM!!! WITH THREE EXCLAMATION POINTS! STOP TEASING HER! DO YOUR PRACTICE…WE ARE GOING!!!” DO shouted aloud as he stomped his feet towards the door and then he turned around and grabbed Bom’s hand and took her with him outside the practice room.

 

DO then headed back to the office where they went before because he forgot something there about a fanchat that was scheduled for him.

 

“Aish! Those members of mine really are a handful!” DO uttered under his breath as Bom just allowed herself to be dragged to where DO was going.

 

“Oh…we are back here again?” Bom asked as she notice that they were heading towards the office.

 

“Fanchat” DO replied in a short clipped tone as he entered one of the private meeting rooms where they can do the recording and fanchat at the same time.

 

“Is it okay for me to be here? I mean this is a time for your fans.” Bom wondered as she sat beside DO

 

“ANi… it’s okay… cause the fans have been asking about you as well… they would be thrilled to learn that I am with you doing this fanchat.” DO replied as he setup the chatroom and waited for the time to start.

=======o=====

MC1: so there is such a thing as fanchats, that is nice for fans!”

MC2: these two if you hadn’t noticed have done a lot skinship in this episode, and I am beginning to see it as normal for them…

MC3: that’s right, I see them holding hands, arm in arm, DO-ssi covering BOm’s legs, opening the door for her, Bom opening a can of drink for DO who is busy with writing fan messages.

MC4: and let us not forget that they sit so close to each other, as if already cuddling!!!!

========o======

The two finished the fanchat successfully as BOm was happy to see that a lot of EXO fans, DO’s fans are okay with them as being a WGM couple.

 

“I was relieved to see that the fans are okay with us being paired to each other, that’s a relief!” Bom released a sigh of relief while clutching her hand to her chest

 

“They were the ones who requested to have a fanchat with me and you… that is why I invited you to come here in the first place…aside from allowing you to see where I work… the fan chat was the main event.” DO replied, Bom excused herself to go to the washroom.

 

When she came back, she saw DO staring at the computer screen long and hard, he looked so serious giving the screen the DEATH GLARE BY SATANSOO

 

 

Bom tiptoed making her way beside DO to see what she was looking at… and it brought a shock to her at what she was seeing him looking at,

 

“YAH! DO KYUNGSOO!!! ARE YOU GAY!?” Bom said aloud while DO remained in his position looking at ’s photo shirtless exposing their muscles.

 

“Ani…” DO replied short as he scanned for another photo unknown to him Bom was already giving him a questioning look

 

“Then why are you looking at your members when they are shirtless… abs and muscles and all?!” Bom wondered with one brow arched

 

“I know how to appreciate one when I see it… it just fascinates me how fans do this!” DO answered in a weird manner which earned him a slap on his shoulder so he decided to close the window

 

“Wait! That last picture is that really you?” Bom stopped DO’s hand from moving to close the window as she caught sight of DO KYUNGSOO SHIRTLESS

 

 

“Noona! Of course that’s not me… it is photoshopped obviously!!!” DO exclaimed as he then scanned for more photos of EXO members’ photos.

 

“Ahjusshi! Stop looking like that! You look like a ert!” Bom uttered as she tried to swat away DO’s hand away from the monitor

 

“Those abs! shoulder blades! Those guns!!!” DO enumerated as he slowly touched the screen, “... when can I have them?!” he added as slumped himself on the keyboard giving Bom a shock.

 

“Yah! Yah! Get back to your senses palli!!!” Bom seemed flustered looking at her nampyeon like that.

 

=====o=====

BOM: ahjusshi is weird! Liking other men’s body like that, as if worshipping them…aigoo… such a weird one!

=====

PD: what were you doing that time?

DO: I wanted to somehow get back at Noona for making me drink that bitter tea… I wanted to a bit… and it worked… she did nothing but throw dagger stares at me…HE HE HE HE HE

===O===

WGM MISSION!!!

 

THINK OF A THEME FOR YOUR WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT!

BOMSOO FIGHTING!!!