Chapter 2: Questions

The Last Thing You Wanted

You woke up in a strange room, bright lights, white walls, and a heavy smell of disinfectant; not making your headache any better. After a couple of seconds you shot up out of the bed shaking. ‘What happened? How did Jimin find me?’ your thoughts suddenly stopped when the door opened revealing Mino. “Oh good you are awake! You scared me when you suddenly fainted.” he said with shy smile and scratching the back of his neck. You meekly smiled at him and bowed. “I’m sorry for troubling you. But I’m okay now, so I’m going to head to my next class. Thanks again.” You said with a fake smile obviously lying. He stared at you with his dark eyes not moving. You awkwardly shifted to get up and felt dizzy, you tried not to show it but you were not fooling him. “Hey ___ you don’t have to lie to me. If you don’t mind me asking who was that guy?” he said trying to not to get angry, so he took a few deep breathes to calm his nerves. You just stared at him ‘ why is being nice to a girl he just met? He doesn’t even know me!’ you waited a few more seconds before answering “He is just an old friend from the states. I guess he decided to make a surprise visit, nothing to worry about.” But your façade did not work, he didn’t believe you one second. “Then if he is just a friend why didn’t you want to talk to him? Why were you hiding from him? I mean when I see my friends my first instinct isn’t to run away from them. I mean listen im not trying to pry or anything but he didn’t seem to nice.” He said stepping closer to you. You hesitated answering him, you couldn’t look h8im in the eyes. ‘why is he asking all these questions? Its not like Jimin is after him or anything. I don’t even know if I can trust him!?’ Still looking at the floor, you meekly answered “I was just shocked that’s all, everything is okay. Besides everything is kinda a mess right now, I mean its my first day and everything I guess it just scared me seeing a familiar face.” He sighed ‘Maybe if we become friends she will trust me enough to tell me, but I don’t think I’m gonna get anything out of her right now.’ “Okay” he said backing up from you “You should probably tell Cho Ah you are okay she was really worried about you, seeing you run like that. Anyways I have to get to my next class, I guess I will see you around!” he smiled and walked out of the nurses office. “Something doesn’t seem right with ____ and Jimin. I get this feeling that something dark is happening, but like she said maybe he is just a friend.” Shaking his head he walked to his next class.

                The bell rang symbolling it was time for the next class, meanwhile you still sat in the nurses office. ‘ I cant believe I was found already, I thought I would have more time. I guess not.’ Letting out a long breathe you left going towards your locker. To your surprise Ho Seok was standing by your locker. ‘why is he here?’ you questioned yourself. He didn’t even give you a chance to ask anything. “Hey! I heard you fainted! Are you okay?” he asked with a bright smile that quickly turned to a concerned look. “ Yeah I’m okay. How did you know that I fainted?” you returned with scrunching eyebrows. “News around this school travels fast and it doesn’t help that you are a new student either” he said laughing “Ah well I’m fine. Sorry for the concern.” You slightly bowed. He put his hands In his pockets and was about to say something but Jessica and her crew came walking up. ‘Fantastic. Just what I needed.’ You rolled your eyes and opened your locker. “Hey new girl I heard you fainted. Too bad I would feel sorry for you but you are nothing. Just a loser you transferred here.” She said laughing. You but your lip and lowered your head. “hey Jessica, lets not be mean okay? Its her first day and besides you don’t even know her how would you know if she is a loser or not?” Ho Seok defended you. “you don’t know me either” you whispered to yourself “no one knows me here” you kept your head down. “di you say something ____?” Ho Seok kindly asked. “How weird she even talks to herself cause she has no friends!” Jessica and her gang all laughed in sync. ‘Can this day be over with already?’ you shut your locker and walked off without saying anything. That last thing you heard was Ho Seok calling your name and Jessica calling you a loser, again.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

OMG y'all i completely forgot about this story :'( i AM SO SORRY(sad boi hours) anyways i will try to keep this going cause i already had the story written out. as always comment anything you want, critiques, concerns, really anything. any feed back is helpful! :D dont forget to subscribe or like!!! Until next time peace!