Chapter 1: New Beginning

The Last Thing You Wanted

        The last thing you wannted was for him to exprience the pain, the pain you felt everyday. The pain of losing, of untrust, of broken heart. It was your first day at your new school, Seoul Academy. It was all new for myou, new country, new language, new faces, new food, and a new home. Your first class was math. The thing you hated most  was that people had to see your face, but you still introduced  your self. "Uh.... Hello my name is _____" You bowed after finishing and noticed the only empty seat was next a boy. 'Great' you thought. There were a few snickers from the girls in the class but that was nothing new. The teacher gave you the  new book and told you to go take the empty seat. Almost all the girls gasps and let out whines. "HOW COME SHE GETS TO SIT BESIDE HIM! THATS NOT FAIR!" Said a girl with black wavy hair. It startled you so much that you made a little jump in the seat. The boy beside you chuckled. He had brown eyes that you could just stare at all day, with hair that swept over his forehead that was a golden brown. He had a sharp jawline, with a bright, white, beautiful smile. He waved his hand infront of my face. "Hellooooo" he said with a smile. You snapped out of the day dream. " oh sorry..." you said "It is okay. By the way im Jung Ho Seok." He stuck his hand out for you  to shake. "Nice to meet you" you said back with a smile but you caught eyes  with the girl who yelled and complained  to the teacher about sitting next to Hoseok. You immediately  released his hand and put your head down.  He looked confused but he got the message when he looked to the direction you did, and he let out a sigh and shook his head. "Why does she always do this..." he mumbled to himself just before the teacher started  the lecture.

 

       When class was over you quietly  walked out the room to head to the lockers. Your  locker door slammed suddenly  and you were harshly turned around. The girl from this morning  was standing  in front  of you smacking her gum. "Listen here new girl... dont you dare touch my man, dont talk to him, dont even look st him. If i catch you doing any of those you will have some consequences  to deal with. You got me?" You shyky nodded your head and made eye contact with the floor. "Hey Jessica why dont you go pick on someone  your own size and leave her alone." said this tall boy with glasses. "Pft.. just stay out of this Song Min Ho.." said Jessica while rolling her eyes. Her and the little crew that followed popped a bubblegum bubble and walked off. "Thank you" you said quietly  with, once again, your head down "No problem... im Song Min Ho in case you didnt hear." he said with a smile. "Im _____" you said shyly " What class do you have next? I could help you if you want.... cause i know you are new and evrything." He said putting his hand behind his head like he as nervous. "I have science next" you responded  "Cool so do i lets  go before the bell rings" he said. You followed him to a science room that was also a science lab. When we entered you saw Jessica and her crew, and Hoseok. He looked annoyed by Jessica and the other girls all surrounding  him. Mino lead you to a desk beside him to help get situated before class started. "Hey Mino! Who is this? Is she the new girl from America?" Said this girl with short blonde hair, she also had a girl beside her with short orange/brown hair. "Hey! Yes this is _______, she is from America and this is her first day" he said with a smile. "Well im Park Cho Ah~" said the girl with blonde short hair. "Im Shin Ji Min~" said the girl with the orange brownish hair. They were about to ask you questions about America and all that but the teacher told us to take our seats so we can begin the science lecture  of the day. 

 

        Science was over and it was time for English but since English is your  first language you got  free period. You were walking to the school  office when you layed eyes on  HIM. 'How did he find me? I moved across the world and he still managed  to find me.' You thought to yourself. You were  frozen in place just in awe. Then he saw yu. "______!" he screamed and you ran. You didn't  know where to run to, but you just had to get away from him. You ran into Choa which probably  wasnt a good idea,  quickly apologized and ran again.  Not soo  after he passed her and she got the idea. She ran to go find Mino. You ran into the gym frantically  looking for a place to hide or something, you ran under the bleachers  and held your breath. You heard his footsteps stop abruptly and breath heavy. "____ i know you are in here. Just come on out. I promise i will not hurt you, we just need to talk." He started walking around looking for you, you were shaking and didn't  know what to do. "Come on its just me your old friend,  wanting to talk, to catch up on what you have been doing since you left" then he saw you, you got wide eyed and started  to run again. He chased you yet again then you ran into someone, and looked up and it was Mino. You quickly ran behind him for protection. "Who are you and what do you want with ______" Mino said "Pft you got another person to try to protect  you?" He said with an evil smirk on his face, you trembled. Mino felt that shake and he got more mad than he already was. "My name is Jimin, Park Ji Min. I am just a friend of _____'s so can you please just leave we were about to talk. A much neeeded talk" he said "Well by the way _____ is trembling  i can tell she doesnt want to talk to you. So please just leave, and dont bother her here again." Mino said back to Jimin giving him a disgusted  looked. "Fine i wont bother her anymore i will leave and let her continue her day." he started to walk off the stopped and turned around "Oh and ______ just because  im leaving  doesnt mean i wont get that talk i have been wanting." he gave that smirk again waved and left. The last  thing you remember is Mino turning around just before everyhing went black.