chapter 5

snow white

  chapter 5


  Love is a game, the person who loves more loses. 


  "Park Chanyeol must die." The Queen kicked Chanyeol's lifeless body and commented.


  Yes, Park Chanyeol must die. And the only way for Chanyeol to die was for him to take his own life in the name of love. 


  Everything was planned, Baekhyun's arrival in the village, Baekhyun's singing, Baekhyun getting caught, Chanyeol getting killed. 


  It was all staged. 


  All this was just for Chanyeol to take his own life for his love. His love who did not love him back. 


  Baekhyun has seen to much to believe in love once more. So when The Queen offered him immortality, he agreed without hesitating. 


  He agreed, disregarding the price. 


  Chanyeol's life. 


  The Queen took out the dagger from Chanyeol's chest.


  "Filthy thing." She muttered. 


  "Byun Baekhyun, you have done well." The Queen smiled sweetly. 


  "How would you like it, if I mix Chanyeol's blood with yours. He loved you, after all." 


  "And don't you dare call me a hoe."


  The dagger flew and dived accurately into Baekhyun's chest, "you promised." 


  Those were his last words.


  "Filthy creatures." The Queen didn't even bother giving those 2 lifeless bodies a glance. 


  With small dainty steps, The Queen made her way to the throne, the throne surrounded by skulls and blood. 


  "Ignorant fools." 


  "My name is Do Kyungsoo and I am Queen. I don't believe in love or hope. I only believe in death and negativity, I like black. They call me The Dark Queen."