chapter 1

snow white

 "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"


  "It is you, My Queen, in this kingdom of darkness where only evil and negativity can exist, only you, My Queen, can be considered fair and beautiful." 


  "Did you hear that Chanyeol? Did you? It's all about me. It has always been me." The Queen raised her voice by several decibels and looked at Chanyeol straight in the eye. 


  "Yes My Queen, you are the only one who deserves the title of being the fairest in this whole Kingdom." Chanyeol bowed slightly and answered.


  "Say you love me Chanyeol." 


  "My Queen..." 


  "Say it." The Queen screamed into Chanyeol's ears. 


  "Say it or else your mother will suffer." The Queen hissed.


  "I love you My Queen." 


  "That's more like it." The Queen smirked.


  The Kingdom they lived in was a black black place. Darkness swallowed everything in its way - including hope and all that was left was The Queen's castle and a small village ruled forcefully by The Queen and only The Queen herself. 


  The relationship between Chanyeol and The Queen was pretty complicated, a long time ago, when hope and love still existed in The Kingdom, a witch casted a spell on the both of them. And from then on, they could not live without each other, literally. 


  When one of them dies, the other could not live for long. And hence, from that day on, The Queen had Park Chanyeol by her side all the time, to keep Chanyeol safe. And to protect herself too. 


  As to why the spell was casted, was a mystery to Chanyeol. But The Queen knew best. The witch was Chanyeol's own mother and she did all that to keep Chanyeol safe from the world. And so, The Queen had Chanyeol's mother locked up and vowed to only release her when she agrees to remove that spell. 


  Of course, they kept Chanyeol in the dark and Chanyeol always thought The Queen locked his mother up to use it to threaten him. Which, well, The Queen eventually did, even though it wasn't her initial plan. 


  Life was peaceful for them and even though The Queen was a most of the time, she treated Chanyeol well.