6 ⇔

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Taecyeon went back home only to be greeted by his parents.

 

"Mom, dad? Why are you guys here?" he asked. "Aren't you happy to see us son?" Mr Ok asked.

 

"Uh, yes." Taecyeon answered. His father and mother led him to the couch. "Taecyeon. You are going to get married." his mother said. "What? Who is it?" Taecyeon asked. "Its Suzy." his father and mother said in unison that made his heart sank. He heard steps at the staircase just to see Krystal stopped between the steps.

 

"Mom.. dad. Did you tell him?" she asked. Taecyeon stood up and shouted "Wait! You knew about this?!" Krystal nodded as she looked down. "You knew about this? I can't believe you. I thought you were my sister."

 

"I did what I did." she replied. "I tried to stop them, Taec. I tried. But its was a deal. They already did everything. They organized this a long time ago. There is no turning back. But Suzy. If she didn't ruin it. It would be fine."

 

"Is that why? Why you said I should have accept her?"

 

"Accept her, Taec. I thought you were smart. But you are dumber than I really think." Krystal said as she took her coat and went out. Taecyoon sat down facing his parents again and said "Fine. I'll do it. When is the marriage?"

 

"Next week." his parents said and left. Taecyeon punch the wall. He never thought he would do it twice a day. "Get me my car keys. I have to visit someone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter