2 ⇔

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taecyeon went to school. He didn't go to school with car or Krystal. Nobody knows they are siblings at their school except 2pm who are their childhood friends.

 

So.. he went to 2pm right when he arrived to school. Chansung, WooHyun, Nickhun seems to somewhere else that leaves Jun.K and Junho. "What are you guys talking about?"

 

"Hyung. There is a new transfer student. The queenkas knew about her and instantly. Boom! She became a part of their group." Jun.K explained. Taecyeon furrowed his eyes and asked "Chincha? Is she that popular for her to be in SNSD?"

 

"Don't ask me hyung. But rumours said, she is from a wealthy family" Junho explained. Then WooYoung and Chansung popped out of nowhere. "Yo!" The duo said.

 

"Where is NickHun?" Jun.K asked. The duo looked at each other with obvious smiles and said "With Tiffany." in unison. The others laughed and said "How about we spy on them?"

 

"Aniyo. I can't." Taecyeon muttered. "Wait. Why?" the others asked.

 

"Mr Shim." Taecyeon said that made people sighed and patted his back saying 'Good luck.' Taecyeon went to the lab. He was carryong thick textbooks as Mr Shim was strict and somehow people made him become the president of the science club so he had to do it.

 

He was walking to the lab and BOOM! He felled. He touched his head caressing the spot which he fell and looked at the person he bumped into.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter