don't know whether to trust him, or ignore him

Just how painful is it?
S/N: Well, greetings everyone~ it's Chocochip-Ari speaking, and well, much apologies for taking a bit to not upload any chappies yet. Lewl, I'll make sure Sandy16 gets working too. Thanks for the support so far! Please share this with others if you'd like. Much appreciated.

-Ari
Hope you enjoy the first chappie~ :3
Btw, this is just going to be written in third person' perspective.

Through every single relationship she had gone through, it was practically identical. From shocking , to cheating, fake relationships, and simply heartbreaks. It was as if she was merely a toy, that was picked up and used until it was finally tossed to the side. It was as of her importance didn't even reach up to a single penny. All of her nights revolved around weeping, and being rolled up into a ball. Her tears trickled down her face like rain falling from the sky. All she had ever wanted was genuine love- real, true, safe, and heartwarming love. That wasn't such a difficult thing to ask for, was it?

She assumed it was just another dreadful day, walking solemnly at the park. There were numerous people, from children running around giggling with their friends, to couples being cheesy and sweet. They all seemed to have the greatest time of their life. Why couldn't she have the same, she thought silently. Without paying attention, she bumped into a complete stranger.

"Uh- I'm sorry! I-I d-didn't see you-" She stuttered. A soft palm settled on her shoulder, halting her voice as she peered up. Her eyes came into contact with another set of gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. "No worries, it's my fault. Are you okay?" The handsome lad sheepishly smiled, before gently squeezing her shoulder.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Her heart raced, while her cheeks began to slightly turn rosy red more by the second. "Y-yes, I'm fine." She replied, quickly looking down. What is this sudden surge of feelings? She mentally asked. Get your act together! You can't fall in love...it'll just be the same like the...the others...she thought. She couldn't help but pout cutely and take a deep breath.

The cute boy was surprisingly still there, with his head tilted watching her intently. His presence made her feel genuinely happy and...safe. Wait. Safe? Safe...? SAFE?! But...she shook her head and furrowed her eyebrows. "What am I thinking...?" She accidentally blurted out loud.

After realizing what she had done, she brought her palm to in utter shock. The lad inched closer and chuckled softly. "Yes, yes. What are you thinking, hmm?" He winked at her and bit his bottom lip. Damn! Her heart skipped a beat at the sight. She hadn't realized that she was zoning out at the sight of his handsome face. "Hello? Hello? Is something wrong?" He gently tapped her shoulder.

She jumped back in surprise and began blushing really hard. "I...I...uh...I've got to go. I'm sorry!" She exclaimed and began dashing away from him.

"No! Wait! What's your name?" He yelled, and began to chase after her. Oh no...he's going to want to do something bad after he lures me into his trap....Must. Not. Fall. For. It. No matter how tempting it is...she thought, while finally arriving back home to her apartment complex.

She turned around and saw that the sight was clear. She sighed in relief and grabbed her keys to unlock and enter her apartment. As she was about to shut the door behind her, someone entered and knocked her down on the floor. She immediately groaned in pain and then laid there in shock when the stranger fell on top of her...with their lips meeting. It was no other than that guy back from the park.

Without realizing, she kissed him. He kissed back without thinking, bringing her up along with him. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she gave him a tender, sweet kiss. He brought her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist.

After they pulled away, she was bright as a cherry tomato. "Oh my-" without completing her sentence, she kicked his private part and tried to push him out the door. "Get out, get out, get oooooout!" She whined. He groaned and was finally out of her door. In a swift movement, she slammed the door shut and locked it. Sliding down with her back facing the door.

"What just happened...this...this can't be happening..." she gasped, catching her breath. The guy softly knocked on her door. "Hey...about...about earlier...I just- please let me in. I want to get to know you. I've never seen you around until today." She listened and pondered. "Please...just go. I'm not interested. I'm busy." She lied, hoping he'd fall for it.

"O-okay then...I'll see you tomorrow, miss cutie." He said. "Okay- WAIT WHAT?! No! JUST GOOO!" She blushed and shook her head. The guy chuckled and began to leave at last.

 

Author's Notes

Hello, it's Sandy16 here, my coauthor is going to write n I'm gonna be the one in charge of everything else, isn't her writing amazing?? come on, don't be shy n comment :p thanks for reading n please comment, subscribe n upvote if u like the story. Thanks again <3

black%20star_zpsgtdam7lg.gif