Finale

The Naive Love

Today i’m nervous... I mean comeon who wouldn’t. I’ll go to B.A.P’s concert. Omg and the best thing is i already persuade Luhan. He was really against me to go at first and he agreed to let me go later with one condition after two weeks of following him everywhere. He’ll follow me there. Which i know there’ll be consequences but who cares as long as i can see my bias Zelo.


I was getting ready in my room applying a light makeup  with red lipstick. I know red lipstick is y but i wanted to look better infront of my favourite band. I was wearing  a beige dress that end above my knee and hugged my curves well. I know Luhan will oppose me to change rather in baggy pants and over sized t shirt so no one could see my body but i couldn’t help myself. I mean Luhan can’t control my life. Just because he’s my boyfriend doesn’t mean he’ll order me around what to wear and what not. 


When i was wearing my high heels just then the door bell ring which means Luhan arrived and he would lecture me how much i take time to get ready. Thankfully I’m ready  so i quickly take my bag and walk slowly to the door. I like to tease him especially when he’s forced into something he don’t like. Just like now he don’t want to go but he’ve to because i said so. I smiled evilly and opened the door revealing Luhan who was scrolling down his phone leaning on his car. That was the reason i choosed to wear heels as long as he has a car.

I went closer and that’s when he lift his gaze from his  phone and his jaw dropped. He checked me from head to toe thrice before his shocked expression changed to annoying one. Proberly wanted me to change but i believe he wouldn’t force as he don’t want to wait for another half hour. He’s too lazy to do that.

“What is this? Don’t tell me you’re wearing it for that paper guy Zero or what was his name again?” He ironickly said to me.


i smiled at him, i was really accepting him to bring that so i ignored his comment and went to his car. He scoffed and enter the car but before he drive. He give me a cute look while pouting.

“You never wear like that for me... Then why you wear for that paper guy like this... Do you like him more then me?”

 
Omg why he’s acting so cute, i admit i couldn’t resist him and pinched his cheeks.

“You know you don’t have to jealous from that paper guy because you’re the only man who i love and wanted to be with right? You don’t have to worry, i just like their songs.” i assured and also emphasized paper guy who he refer to Zelo which i don’t no the reason and as a child who got candy he smiled brightly then start the engine.

We reached to our destination hearing Luhan’s sarcasm remarks on how should i act properly and not shout for my bias. I just won’t fangirl i mean come on its easier then done so i just nodded even he himself know i didn’t take his words seriously.


     He helped me out of the car and we went inside. Guess what? I was already tired with these high heels, my poor feet. I felt Luhan’s sneaking to my waist so i darted my look at him which he returned with his signature cute smile.


     When we enter inside i didn’t wait for Luhan as i began to run and make my way where i suppose to sit. I heard Luhan shouted my name but being ignored once isn’t a big problem especially Luhan. He’s cool about these things. Cause if he wouldn’t cool then he would’ve already make me choose himself or BAP. He was even cool at the poster i had in my room so you understand my point.


After a while...


“AHHH THAT’S AWESOME!!!” I was shouting and cheering my lungs out and i forgot Luhan’s presense totally. He told me to behave but if he would be in my place, he wouldn’t be any different from me. Its just i don’t let him to watch kpop except BAP. Who knows if he fall in love in some of artist and then what I’m gonna do.

“Could you stop this? This is killing me! Are you fans even human in the first place?” He sarcasmlly muttered but loud enough for me to hear. I choose to ignore.

“WOAH YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME BAP BAP BAP!” I was chanting BAP when i heard a low groan from Luhan.

“Stop this. Its embarrassing, i told you to behave well... Now i think i’m scolding a kid seriously.”

“I told you to stop, can’t you just listen and stop shouting beside my ears... Do you know its hurt.” Again he complained. Argh this guy complaining like old women.

     I jumped a little to catch a better view on stage but then it surprised me because Daehyun was staring back at me smiling and... and he even waved at me. I almost fainted but then i heard someone cursing. My eyes darted to Luhan only to find his ears red with frown on his forehead. Oh-oh he’s mad... By any chance did he saw that... I was thinking and i forgot where i’m or what’s happening i was so much thinging about Luhan that i realized his gaze was on me. Then from the look of his eyes... I know he saw that but this was not something wrong right?

“Now you’re doing this? Am i even exist here!” He angrily muttered.

     My look saddened. I don’t no what to do but i grab his hand and bring it to my lips to kiss his knuckles smoothly. Then his eyes softened and the frown disappear. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered. “You know i won’t cheat with you. I only love you and no one else. Just a little bit more and we’ll leave this place. Please?” I try to show him my best puppy eyes. Then he broke into cute smile and leaned in to kiss my forehead and then motioned me to keep fangirling. I know what does this mean. If you’re thinking he’s been an understanding boyfriend then think again. This is my last time ever so he wanted me to have fun because after this i’m abandoned from here. Might as well enjoy.

     I would shout from excitement from time to time but Luhan seems like he ignored after his non-stop complaining before. So i choose to behave as well like even if i wanted to shout and cry i would make it less visible like fifty percent from hundred and that's how we seem to understand each other.


     It was almost the end when BAP members choosed some fans name and ask them to come on stage. I so badly wanted to come on stage and stand with them. I saw from the corner  of my eyes Luhan was chanting 'Please not Jiyeon. Please not Jiyeon.' i chuckled. He’s too cute always leaving me speechless. My hand went to his flawless face and i punched his cheek. He abruptly glare at me.


“I was going to squash it but punch was better right?” I innocently asked, blinking my eyes lashes.


     He groaned and i laughed at his angry and cute face. “Park  Jiyeon is she here or not?”


     I heard someone ask and my eyes went to the stage because the sound seem like come from stage. There Yongguk again said my name. I gulped not knowing what to do nor i want to see the expression Luhan’ll give me.


    My eyes went to Luhan ever so slowly and he was staring back at me, the annoyance written on his face. I thought i would cry if Luhan keep doing it while my name keep being called by Yongguk. I’m in a situation i don’t no what to do. Whether i choose my happiness and go to stage or care about the guy i love feelings... Now what. Its like Luhan can read my mind he sighed and looked down. I thought he was disappointed so i sadly looked down. I won’t go if it’ll hurt Luhan’s feeling. But then i felt a soft  on my my hair. I looked up to see Luhan forcing an obvious fake smile. He then nodded at me. I frozed in my place which he noticed and push me a little from his side to the front. I know he’s doing that because he don’t want to put me in this situation where i have to choose one. I plained a kiss on his chin softly before walking a little fast to the stage. I’ll talk with Luhan later... I owned him big  one.


     It was like someone control on me or something that all my worries flow away and the only thing i could focus on was my favourite band... Himchen took my hand gently and lead me to the middle of the stage. The other members do the same. They keep talking about something which i couldn’t catch. My head was down and i believe i was blushing just by standing beside them. Then from my place where i was standing i saw Luhan... He looked like kid who’s candy has been stole. He realize i was looking at him, he playfully shake his head at me.


     I was too immerse in my boyfriend that i couldn’t see when Zelo came and grab my hand. My eyes widened as the realization hit me. He. My. Bias. Touch. My. Hand. Impossible. I thought and without thinking i smiled widly forgetting everyone’s presense around me but him. I couldn’t catch what the other members were talking about, i couldn't catch where Zelo was taking me nor i could catch the daggers Luhan was digging in me with his eyes. It all felt a dream... And a dream is too good to be true.

     I forgot everything in my way only that’s when i came to reality when Luhan nudged me to go my house did i leave his car. That night was the best night ever as my bias hold my hand. I thought to not wash my hand at first but then it would be dirty if i didn’t wash and beside how could i take a bath without wetting my hand... Even if that was the last concert i attend it was the memorable one. I mean i go to  their concert so many times and this was the first time i go with Luhan as my boyfriend... Last time i was single but never once i was from the lucky fans... But now when I’m i had a boyfriend suddenly i become one. It was !be fantastic if i was single, that does’t mean i don’t love Luhan. Infact i do with all my heart.



     Next day i was eating my breakfast when i heard the horn. I leave my breakfast for while because i know its Luhan. Normally he doesn’t like to get out of car and wait till i opened the door so he’ll sit until i came amd that’s when he’ll come out of the car.

     Luhan entered casually and made himself comfortable in sofa with me following behind. I slowly went to the dining table and take the food with me to sofa to share with him without asking any stuped questions and throwing cheeky remarks. I’ve to act like a girly girlfriend so he would listen to my last wish which is normal for any guy who had girlfriend to reject. 


     Do you know what happened when i wakeup? Ofcourse you don’t because i still didn’t tell. When i wakeup i opened my laptop and check BAP’s official website, there i got a messageand open it to read... I couldn’t believe my eyes so i read it over and over and over again. Nobody can believe what i read not even you, the one who’s reading. Ormaybeyoudobelieve. There was written that i’m one of the fans who’re choosed to date a BAP member for one day. Its on this Friday and today is Wednesday and the person i’m going with is Daehyun... I believe Luhan will never let me go... He was against when i said i wanted to go to concert and now he’ll  allowed for me to go on date with Daehyun alone. When he’s my boyfriend... Pretty impossible.


     I was too much immersed in my thoughts that i couldn’t see Luhan’s curious eyes staring at my face like he’s reading my face... I jumped a little when i realize his stare at me which he chuckled and leaned back crossing his legs before smiling smugly at me. “You sure thing a lot hmm? Spill it out. I know your brain is running widly there.”


“Are you kidding me? How come... My brain is safely in my skull.” i unbelievely said. I mean seriously is he crazy why would my brain run... Its in my skull... After that i smiled proudly knowing he’s not talking anymore.


     The silence filled the room as i was nervously moving changing my position in sofa. I couldn’t stay still and stoped  only when i heard him say.


“You know you can always tell me if something is bothering you. I hate when you’re awkward with me.” He softly muttered yet it had the firm meanings like he won’t end it here. I know i had to tell him one way or other. I sighed and take a deep breath.


“I got a messages from BAP’s official website that i’m going to have a date with Daehyun this Friday...” I said without taking breath i mean Luhan is kind and calm person but calmness has its limits. I didn’t even imagine his reaction... I mean what do you expect from a guy when his girlfriend is asking to go on a date with other guy. A deadly reaction maybe...?


“So!?” He asked rather calmly like ice. Which confused me yet i choose to say what i had to because i know he wanted to listen from myself.


“I wanted to go... Please this chance is one of a life time... Can i go?” I hesitantly asked yet his features didn’t changed. He looked inside my eyes and from his eyes i felt the feeling what he wanted to say which he’s not saying, the anger and disappointment with yet gentle look.


“Do you want to go that badly? I’m here you know... If you wanted to go on a date i never say no to you... Yet i understand how badly you want to go and i leave the choice for you to choose.” He said yet this calmly. I don’t no what to say he’s giving me permission but he seems like he’s hurt and he didn’t say he wanted me to go... He said the choice is mine... Do he believe I’ll say no... But... This opportunity won’t come next time...


“I wanted to go... This won’t come again...” I said try to sound normal. He smiled fake lovingly. “Fine then... I’m not stopping you...” he muttered. He take a look in his wrist watch before standingup fixing his cloths.


“I’ve to go... There’s something important to do... If you want something don’t hesitate to ask.” Again there was something off in his voice. Its not playful and soft like always. More like a monotone. I nodded and follow him behind to the door.


     He stopped outside the apartment and looked at me with softness this time. “Tell me before a day you go on a date with that Daehyun guy... I wanted to make sure everything is fine. Take care of yourself.” He give me his signature smile.


“I’ll... You don’t even need to say it out loud because no matter what i’ll tell everything before hand. Take care of yourself.” He patted my shoulder and left. Now what? Why he seem so not happy like always. I believe he don’t want me to go... Should i go... If i go then that’s mean i’m choosing an artist on my boyfriend... Should i put myself in his place and reconsider it again...

~ * ~


FRIDAY...

     I was sitting on my bed, all ready for the date. I think through this and if there was something Luhan would’ve stopped me directly from going and not letting me choose. Ofcourse he had the rights to stop me from going but he know i wanted to go badly and he don’t want to put up an act of possessive boyfriend. He would care what i want and besides he was acting normal for these three days, i mean how come the mad boyfriend would eat dinner with his girlfriend and bring her to mall for shopping... Its just he’s not talking too much and would always say he’s tired from study and all.


     I heard the horn from outside, knowing Luhan come i standup and ran to open the door. As long as i’m not wearing heels i can run. I opened the door and saw the bright smile but there’s something off in his smile... Its not so happy like it use to be but first i’ve to let him in. I held open the door wider.


     He come in before closing the door gently himself. Then he checked me from head to toe. He gave me look and went to sit on sofa. Why i feel like he was annoyed at the dress... i’m wearing black dress that end on my knees with my hair styled in bun... What’s wrong with him? Maybe he doesn’t like what i’m wearing.


     He’s silent and so was i. I mean what can i say. After a while i went to kitchen and brought a glass of water and hand him knowing he’s thirsty. He take the glass with gentle smile and i sit next to him. Feeling not secure i lay my head on his shoulder. If he’s mad he sure will push me or would tense. The truth is he remained same no movement but i felt his shoulder relaxed. I snuggled closer to him. His hand moved, next second he gently patted my head then hishand moved to my hair, playing with them so carefully. I love that feeling.


“Are you mad at me?” I asked what had been in my head. I felt him wrapping his one arm around my waist. I waited patiently for his answer.


“What make you think like that?” He asked back then he began to  my back.


“I don’t no... Its the way you act... You’re not so happy like you use to be...” i muttered against him.


     I felt him sigh then i pulled back to have a eye contect with him. He did the same.


“You’re not cheerful and playful like you use to be...”


He titled his head. “I’m not? When was i one?” He asked back with his adorable smile. I narrowed my eyes. Now he think its time for his jokes. I lightly slap his shoulder in a friendly manner. He stared at me with poker face, he slapped my arm a little bit strength in it. I felt a little pain but shrugged it then again i slap his arm with same strength he used and laughed off. He glared and next i know i was  my arm where he slapped and he acted like he was innocent. What the hell! I glared at him before standing up and throwing a pillow on his face and it hit right on his face and i laughed off.


“Yeah yeah go a head and laugh your head out, i would be so pleased to witness it.” He sarcastically stated and acted like he’s watching something interesting on his phone. I sneakly went to him and leaned forward. As expected he didn’t feel my presense. I tried so hard to not breath or laugh and punch his head with full strength. His phone fell down from his palm automatically grabbing his crown and the groan escaped his mouth. I couldn’t stop myself until he throw a pillow at me. I caught it sloppily still lightly laughing.


      He pouted and sit like a mad child. I take my step towards him but the door bell ring. I’ve a feeling its Daehyun, not knowing what to do i keep standing. Then Luhan smiled softly and walked to upstairs. Why did he go upstairs... Then after a while he came back with my heels in his hands. My eyes widened, he’s so thoughtful. He bent down to place it on the floor and standup. I wear it fastly yet confused.


“Comeon who knows how much more he’ll wait.” Luhan tell me and push me lightly towards the door. I gave him one last glance and went out not sure if i should. The man in black suit opened the door and i went in with heavy heart. I looked outside the car only to see Luhan’s head stucking out from the window. I waved even though i’m not sure he could see me.

~ * ~


     It was evening when i came back with the driver which now i believe work under TS entertainment. He take us everywhere, he even know the place where there won’t be much fans. I was so happy with Daehyun, it was just fan and idok date. He was so polite and so was i. We did nothing much only went to cinema then eat awkward dinner. I hope Luhan would understand it was nothing much.


     I opened the door with my keys and turn the light on before closing the door behind. I make my way to the sofa and take off the heals, messaging my legs. As tired as i was so i quickly take a bath and wear my pajama then went to drink the milk. Then i make my way to bed. Sleeping peacefully drifting in my dreamland.

~ * ~


     Its been two days and this guy is seriously not visiting me, what’s wrong with him. I was standing infront of his apartment ready to ring the bell. I ringed twice yet no one opened the door. I get annoyed and began to ring nonstop until i hear someone shouted.


“Yah! Why don't you just break it.”


     I turn around and smiled widely before making my way to the figure that was struggling with groceries. Do  i look like care if he’s struggling. No, but even i don’t no why i did care at that moment. And today is one of thosesometimes where i asked that question. I waited until he reached and give me the key to open the door which i did obediently.


     He placed everything in their places and i helped him.  Then we both settled down in living room. He silently went to sit on his place. I too do the same not knowing what to do else and there we watched a historic movie. Eventually i got bored and decided to take a nap as i was so tired and Luhan seemed so focus on the movie, narrowing his eyes. I smiled and my eyes oh slowly closed and before i know Luhan nudged me. I annoyingly opened my eyes almost glaring at him. He sighed annoyedly before facing me fully.


“I thought you were here to talk.” Yeah you remember it so  early and right when i was going to my sleep. Such a perfect timing. I thought sarcastically annoyed at the fact he disturb me at that moment. Maybe he did that on purpose right. I lazily sit and stare at him with my eyes half closed.


“Yeah, why’re you not visiting me?” I sleepily asked.


     He looked somewhat uncomfortable then coughed. “I thought so, you would never find out. Fine i’ve to say everything myself. Tell me how you’ll f-”


“AHHH ITS BAP TURN UP THE VOLUME!!!” I shouted happily and asked Luhan to raise the tv volume. I heard him sigh but its bap what I’m watching you know.

~ * ~


     i was sitting in the park waiting for Luhan, its been a long time we didn’t meet each other. Infact its him who’s making excuse every time i ask him to meet me. I’m so tired of his ignoring me new habit. I can’t take it anymore and worse he has some pic of fx Amber which make me explode. I mean he’s my boyfriend yet he look at the other girl.


“Hi sorry i was late.” finally its been so long i didn’t see his face.


I went to him and give him a bear hug. He catch me then make both of us sit in the bench. “Its not even 24 hours you saw me last time and you’re acting like you we didn’t meet for a long time.” okay maybe i was just over thinking, we met last night but what! don’t blame me because its feel like a long time for me.


“So what do you want to talk about?”


     I take a deep breath. “There’s something wrong. We’re not like we us to be... You don’t share any talk with me on top you’re fanboying on Amber. I mean what’s so good about her. I’m here for you, you know.”


     i said what i’ve to but what surprised me is he smiled so sincerely. I raised a single eyebrow at his unknown reason of smiling out of nowhere. He held my hand gently.

“Now you know what i feel when you went to bap’s concert and a date with Daehyun. Even if i let you to go on a date yet i was disappointment that you easily agreed on the date when i was with you... So i thought you would understand if i do the same so now how do you feel?”


     Okay so it was an act which means he’s not Amber fan. I’m so glad yet guilty for not knowing how he felt. I immediately hugged him.


“I’m sorry... You should’ve told me instead of acting like a sulking wife. I would’ve understand.” i told him in which he shrugged. Yeah he’s acting cool again like he don’t care. The great Luhan isn’t really afraid if some handsome guy came to me and ask me out because he’s so confidence with himself. I thought ironically.


The End!


_________________________________




So it’s end, hope it was good enough and you guys liked it and for now i’ll be back to The Weird Love Story. Thanks for subscribing and voting ^^

i appreciate them ^^