two

Why?

chapter two

So many mixed emotions ran through my mind as I tried to make sense of the argument I just had with that spoiled girl and her y attitude. She pissed me off so much that steam was literally fuming out of my ears. Who was she to talk about my father and I? Who was she to judge what happened?
Thinking about those thoughts brought tears as I tried to rub them away. Finding a classroom that was the furthest away from my room, I entered myself. However instead of finding it empty as I had expected, a boy sat smacked in the middle among all the tables as he was staring into space. Taking a few steps closer, I realized that he was the same boy from before.
, I thought as I slowly tip-toed towards the door in reverse. Well, I did - until I tripped over a chair leg and stumbled all over. In shock as he whipped his head my way, he gave what it seemed as a relieved sigh. His pink stripes of hair covered his eyes as he approached me slowly, "you okay there?"
Rubbing my toe furiously, I groaned in pain. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," I replied - still limping.
"You don't look quite right."
"Well Mr Know-It-All, I am fine." I replied, tone seeping with venom even more then before as I glared at the now confused guy. He rubbed at the back of his neck, giving a resigned expression while he took one last glance at me and sighed.
"Look, I don't know what's your problem with me okay? Heck, I just met you and you're already pissing me off!"
I scoffed.
"Well - whoever you are - I am honored for creating such an ugly first impression. Where do I hold my appreciation speech?" I spoke with a slightly lighter tone, although the sarcasm was unusually profound.
Sighing - or rather, groaning - in frustration, he just raised his eyebrows at me.
"That's it - I'm out." He said last before he left.
The mood in the empty classroom suddenly shifted as soon as the boy went. Was I too harsh, I wondered. Maybe I did go a little overboard with that guy.
But hey, someone ruined my mood too.
I brushed off the remaining feelings of guilt and worry as I sat on one of the seats and stared at the empty wall. What was this feeling I'm feeling?
"No wonder your dad dumped you; your attitude must have pissed him off."
I shook my head and closed my eyes.
"You were a mistake. We just didn't want to kill a child."
Opening my eyes wide with terror, I felt a spurge of anger come up at the back of my throat as I took a chair and threw it. I guess it was one of those days those memories would come back, and that I guess Jessie triggered it. "Ugh, that ," I muttered to myself as I stood up and paced around on the majestic carpeted floor.
Dropping myself onto the nearest chair I saw, I lay my head on the table in front of me. Today was not my day. I groaned once again as I replayed the series of events that happened in just two days. Let's see - I got abandoned, I got shipped off to some faraway place I was not even familiar with, met a friendly girl, met a y snot, and pissed of this really good-looking guy.
Great, just... great.
However, my eyelids started to droop as I felt them getting heavier and heavier at the same time. "No... not now..." My last words were said before I dozed off into what I saw as my dreams.
=
I woke up to the sound of giggles and gossip as snaps on cameras went 'click click'. As I groggily sat up, I opened my eyes wide as I came to terms with where I slept last night. , I thought as I immediately sat up with attention focused and was internally cursing at myself. Just as if on cue, Young-Ji came rushing into the classroom and sighed in desperation.
"Ah you're late!" She immediately shouted as she pulled me up from my chair and away from the chaos. As I stood up however, I realized a jacket that I had never realized dropped to the ground. Curious, I hurriedly picked it up before Young Ji took me away.
We went back to my room and she urged me to hurry go change into a fresh of clothes, where the brunette paced back and forth on her heels while waiting. After making sure that I've had all my books ready and I was finally settled, we then rushed towards where the classrooms were. However seeing that we were from different classes, we later went our separate ways.
=
I paced outside the door of my new class as I wondered what kind of teacher and students awaited me. As I in my breath, I reached for the knob. But before I could even reach out for it, the door opened on its own as a red head appeared out of the blue.
Woah, I thought as I stared in awe at his facial features. How stupid of me as I tripped on my own feet seconds after, falling straight onto him.
However, he saw it in time, only to avoid my fall.
What a gentleman.
I landed face first onto the soft ground as I tightened my lip in frustration. Whispers could already be heard as some even laughed at my unluckiness. The teacher stared in shock at the scene in front in him, as the new student was already ridiculed on her first day.
"Mark! You are to apologize!" He immediately yelled at the red head who scoffed upon hearing it.
"What is this now? Gender discrimination? It was obviously her fault that she was clumsy enough to trip over her own feet."
The class burst out in laughter once again as I was being ridiculed for the second time that day. Huffing out loud in irritation, I forced a smile and introduced myself.
"Hello, I'm Ally Parker. I will be your classmate from today onwards so I look forward to working with all of you." Smiling with the most painful expression I could plaster, I then proceeded to my seat at the forth row.
Not before stepping on that bloody guy's foot.
He cringed in pain and gave a low and subtle growl as he glared at me afterwards. Shrugging, I gave him an innocent smirk and battered my eyelashes as if nothing happened.
Seeing that he had no mood for lessons, he muttered, "I'm out of here," right before exiting the class without any notice at all. The teacher was not even surprised.
Oh, what joy.