The Soft side of him

Your forever is all I need

"Young madam, dinner is served downstairs!" A servant called out, while knocking on her door. She opened her eyes and watched the clock, it was already 9:00 PM she might have taken a nap. She yawned and fixed her hair from the mirror across her bed, she went inside of her comfort room and gargled, she made her way outside of her room and in to the dining area, the table was huge and across the table was a certain dragon waiting for her. 

"Why just now?" He asked, trying to calm himself down. He was pissed to see Dara, he wasn't used of people being around. 

Dara nodded as a sign of respect, she smiled lightly. 

"My apologies." 

They both ate dinner in silent. 

After dinner, Ji yong signaled his personal nurse to led him to his room. Dara on the other hand was a bit lonely and frustrated, she stood up and make his way to where Ji yong was. 

"I'll take it from here." She said to the nurse, which the latter nodded. 

Ji yong was puzzled as to why Dara was holding his wheelchair. "I have a nurse, you know." He said a little bit sarcastic. 

"Listen, I don't want to make any fuss around here, my mom wanted me to be here and so your mom so please for the love of what's good don't be that grumpy sad pathetic rich kid who knows nothing, okay?" She explained rather in a stern tone. She pushed the wheel chair outside in to the balcony where the moon and the stars can be seen. 

"You don't understand me, no one will." He said looking at the sky, visualizing what it would feel like to touch the skies. 

"I know, I will never understand you and you will never understand me too." 

Ji yong looked at her kind of guilty, she had white porcelain like skin, her eyes was pretty but with full of sadness -she was like an angel, he thought but she was rough outside. 

"Where did you learn to smoke?" He asked with sincerity on his voice. Dara looked at him and smiled politely. 

"I was a victim, when panic hits me again. It soothes my senses"  She looked down and felt a tear escaped her eyes. 

She wasn't fully healed from what she had experienced but she was trying to be a better person. 

"Come here." 

Dara wiped her eyes and walked towards him. 

"Can you sit in front of me? I want to wipe your tears. " He said, Dara was shocked but she followed what Ji yong had instructed her to do. She warmly smiled at him.