Kwon the Jerk

Your forever is all I need

" You don't recognize me?" She asks while taking a puff of her cigar and throw it out of the window. Ji yong shook his head, and looked at the familar girl in front of him. She looked as if she was naive, but she was bad totally bad, ji yong told himself. 

 

 

"I'm the daughter of your mom's bestfriend. My name is Sandara Park, but you can call me Toki as that is what my friends calls me." Dara introduced herself while her lips curved in to a smile. He smiled back at her because he feel that it was a need to because he remembered that name but not the girl, nor the memories of her. It was not because he wanted to forget but it's just because he was sick, his sickness got the best of him. He was weak, but he can still managed... he was still fighting for his life even if the Doctor always tells him he would not make it, not really directly but he gets the point of the medicines and the daily injections he was intaking. 

 

 

" How have you been?" Dara asked him, a little bit puzzled as to why he could not remember her, She ignored her thoughts.

 

 

Her eyes fixed on Ji yong, he have drastically changed so much, his eyes were the same as what she have remembered them to be, his figure was a little bit skinny then the usual Korean men that she have seen. Ji yong saw her examining him, he could not avoid it because she was sitting on his bed side.

 

A little bit weak, he answered. "Why are you even here? No one has ever visited me, I don't remember who you are and I don't care if your mom is friends with my mom, I just don't care. Okay? GO OUT!" he said with authority in his voice.

 

Dara was shocked and she wanted to be friends with him, she really did. She was not used of people pushing her away because she always gets her way.

 

She smirked followed with a light chuckle. "You got to be kidding me?!" She said while raising her voice. Ji yong's Mom heard it and they went upstairs to find out what's the comotion all about. Dara went pass behind them and her Mom followed her with an apologizing look. She hurried to she can catch up with her daughter, she grabbed Dara's fragile arm, with a tight grip she turned Dara around. 

 

 

"What's wrong with you?" 

 

 

Dara saw her Mom's face. She knew she was pissed and it was the first time she saw her Mom pissed like really pissed.  

 

" That person there is a jerk. And here I am being the good one" Dara muttered, she herself was pissed also. Her Mom looked at her with a stern look on her face, they were still in the mansion of the Kwons and Dara knows where this is ending. 

 

" I want you to apologize, for whatever reason Dara." Her Mom informed her with authority on her voice. Dara looked away and proceeded walking towards the mansion. 

 

" Apologize, huh." She smirked.