Chapter 3

ESCAPE

12/22/14

Today is the day.I've been thinking about this since yesterday. I just hope Got7 would be around the JYP Ent. bldg. today. *cross fingers*

-

I am now getting closer and closer to the building.

My heart is pumping really hard.

I feel like I'll be losing my breath really soon. 

I'm having goosebumps.

I just can't focus right now.

What should I do?

-

As I was walking towards the entrance of the building, I bumped into someone.

I had to stop for a while with my eyes looking below the ground. 

I smelled a very familiar scent to me. I was so scared to look up straight to the one whom I bumped into, but I just had to. 

My body got frozen and my face turned pale when I saw that the one I bumped into was...JACKSON.

"Hana? Is that you?" Jackson asked.

"Uh- uh-..Hmm. Yes. This is Hana." While trying to look away.

"What are you doing here?" Jackson looked so confused.

"Uh. Oh. I'm here to have some business with Mr. Park Jin Young. Is he around?" I'm trying not to look nervous.

"Hm. Yes. He's here."

"Thank You! I should come and see him now. Bye Jackson. Nice seeing you again!"

While I'm saying goodbye to Jackson, Mark came.

"Oh jackson! Who is she?" Mark asked.

"Uh- hmm. She's Hana. A friend of mine. Also from Hong Kong."

"Oh. Hi Hana! I'm Mark. Nice meeting you."

"Hi Mark. Nice meeting you too. Oh. I really have to see Mr. Park now. Bye!"

Mark tried to grab my hand, while Jackson looked confused about what is happening. 

"After you have met Mr. Park, try visiting our practice room. Jackson and I will be introducing you to the other members of Got7. Right, Jackson?"

"Oh, Ye- Yes."

I didn't know how to react, so I said, "Okay, then. Bye"

-

*After a few hours*

 After meeting Mr. Park, I immediately left the area, but sad to say, I was caught by Mark.

"Hey Hana! Are you done with your business with Mr. Park?"

"Uh-. Yes. "

"That's good! Then you should come with me now"

"Where will we go?" I asked.

"Isn't I told you a while ago that I'll introduce you to the other members?"

"Oh. Yes."

"Then come'on."