Hello again

Living with EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Sunny POV

"Sunny ah don't freak out okay?.... but Kai webtoon partner Park Shin Hye couldn't make it and they HAVE to film the first episode today but due to a sudden emergency... she couldn't make it."
"Oh what happened to her?"
"Health condition."
"ohhhh. Soooo what does that got to do with me?"
"We were wondering if you could... you know act for this webtoon... and if you film the first episode you have to film the rest of the webtoon along with Kai."
"WHAT YOU WANT ME TO ACT? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT!"
"Didn't i told you not to freak out?"
"HOW CAN I NOT."
"Ok listen its Kai first time acting... Sooooo."
"Can't you ask a real actress? Or ask a boy idol to dress as a girl for the show?"
"Noooo cause EVERY Actress already buzzy with their own drama and movies."
"oh...But is that really alright for a none experience to act?"
"I'm not experience." Kai wake up from his 'nap'.
"Yeah but your in EXO you film MV before... Wait a minute your in EXO!"
"Yeah and?"
"Your f...f..fans are scary."
"I didn't think about that. I forgot that the people watching are EXO-L." Jingkook said.
"Don't worry even though you don't have fans to protect you, you still got EXO oppa and Jungkook oppa and US." Taeyeon said.
"Now that i looked at you two closer... you guys look familiar...have i met you before?"
"YAHHHHH ITS ONLY BEEN A WHILE WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER AND YOUR ALREADY F0RGOTTEN ABOUT US?" Tiffany yelled
"oh wait your tiffany and taeyeon... MY TIFFANY AND TAEYEON?"
"Who else fool!" Tiffany said and flick my head.
"oouch."
"Wait where Yoona and Jessica?"
"They will be your fashion designer!" Jungkook interupted us.
"Really?"
"Yep they are waiting at the waiting room."
"WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD ON....i still didn't agree."
"Yahhh we are not coming all the way here and auditioning to be your stylist and fashion designer for you to blow us up." Tiffany yelled
"You audition? Why?"
"Because we miss you...and when we heard the news of you being adopted... we felted really bad for you and undestand why you ran away so when we saw you on the news with EXO and SMENT confirm that your just their maid...We were so happy that we found you. so we try to get close to EXO so we can see you!" Taeyeon said.
"Guyssss." i said tears falling from my eyes same with Taeyeon and Tiffany.
"Ok for the sake of the troubled i made for my beloved friends....... (sign) i will act with kai." I said hugging tiffany and taeyeon. "Hurry up i want to see Jessica and Yoona."
As we were driving to the studio Taeyeon and Tiffany told me everything that happened after i left.
"we are here!" Jungkook oppa yelled.
As i look up i saw a big building with big words saying SBS. I swallowed my saliva and hold tight to Tae and Pany. We all went into a elivator and Kai pressed number 9 as fast as lighting. DING
"Welcome to floor 9. The studio." and it opened. We went out of the elivator and i'm still holding onto Pany and Tae. Jungkook opened a door and it was like a new dimensions. There was 6 Camera, 3 Big lights and A LOT OF PEOPLE. Jungkook show me into my waiting room where Sica and Yoon waiting.
I opened the door and "Oh SUNNY." Yoon yelled.
"Yoon ahhhhh" i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter