For Real

Your taller than me!! T.T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From:woobinnie~

To: Bae<3

I’m outside

 

From: Bae

To: woobinnie~

Okay, I’ll be right out <3

 

“Oppa wahhh!!!~” suzy screamed as she ran into woobins arms and he gladly picked her up and spinned her. “Where are we going?” suzy asked as she put her backpack into the backseat.

“I am taking you somewhere for a week” woobin reached over her and helped her put on her seatbelt.

Suzy nodded but then suddenly remembered something “Wait my schedule and JYP oppa-”. Woobin shushed her “I’ve already planned everything so dont worry and trust oppa kay?”.

Suzy looked at him “psh”she finally said and put in earbuds.

By the time Woobin got to the place he wanted to take her he woke her up (or at least attempted to wake her up).

“Suzy~” he said for the 12th time but she still didn't wake up so he went to the other side and picked her up.

She was as light as a feather and he carried her up to the room and went downstairs to cook dinner for them.

“Oppa~” he heard a groggy voice and felt arms wrap around his waist.

“Mh suzy-ah~” he turned around and also wrapped his hands around her tiny little waist. “Where are we?” she asked looking up at him.

“We are at my future house,” he told her “Want a tour?”.

She nodded “But, you have to give me a piggy-back ride”.

Woobin gave her a tour around the house and even ran around the lake.

(credits to owner)

Woobin put her down at the edge of the dock and went in to get some drinks.

“Suzy,” woobin tried to get her attention “I made this house so that we could you know get away sometimes”.

Suzy just looked at him unsure what she should reply with.

“I know sometimes being an idol and actress it’s hard and since we weren't dating during the time you had your birthday I wanted to give you a gift that was meaningful. I want to give you a place where you can escape… with me.” he cleared his throat and looked up at the sky then the water in front of them. “I know this is kinda of sudden but we’ve been ‘dating’ for about 6 months now and… since we’ve had time to get to know each other with this relationship I realised how much I like you… that I like you so much I love you.”

Suzy knew where this was going and she had her answer all ready so she let him finish.

“Suzy I want to date you… for real. No company set up just real feelings.” he tore his eyes away from the still water and looked at her. “Would you go out with me bae suzy, as girlfriend and boyfriend?”.

Suzy put down her drink and cupped his face with her petite hands. She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

When she pulled back and stared at his face he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter