Your Weird

Your taller than me!! T.T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim woo bin and suzy were both called into JYP’s room for some big news

¨Suzy I know that you've never met woo bin and woo bin you haven't ever met suzy but our companies have both agreed to make you two into a fake couple¨jyp announced.

The room was quiet until suzy broke the silence and the her of course 4d self she asked “ You mean a fake couple like WGM?” JYP facepalmed himself.

“ No a fake couple like a dating relationship, and since people are already pairing you guys together because of your drama it'll be a nice Idea” Suzy looked at woobin and scanned him (checked him out).

“Okay Im in” she said enthusiastically.

JYP clapped “OK Nice~” He said in his fluent english.

they both looked over to woo bin then suddenly suzy remembered something.

“Wait Oppa aren't you dating someone?” Woo bin shook his head.

“No I broke up with her last year”

“awww sorry for asking” suzy apologized.

“ani kwenchana I'm alright really no need to apologize” JYP who was silently watching this future couple finally said something.

“ So are you in or not?”

“Im in” woo bin replied and a smile graced onto JYP’s face.

“Good tomorrows the conference and then your first date in the public is going to be 3 days after and then the next week you guys are filming right?” He asked Still writing on his tablet not looking up.

“Yes” Both suzy and woo bin answered.

“Make sure to act all lovey dovey, Oh yeah whenever you're alone even if theirs no one around or no cameras around still act like a real couple cause you never know who might want to reveal even your closest friend will do the same” he finally looked up after telling them that.

“Understand?”

“yes” they both replied.

“Okay then you may go I just added these to your schedule” They both bowed then left while they were walking down to the back of the building to wait for my car it was very awkward.



 

Woobin pov~



 

“uuuummm~” we both said at the same time and then they both chuckled

“You may go first” suzy said to woo bin

“Ok, since we will be doing this fake couple thing I guess I need your number?” he asked.

“ Ok” suzy said with a cheery tone in her voice and she pulled out her phone gave it to me . Suzy and woo bin had the same phone.

“You have nice taste” Suzy nodded a thank you and then added her number after adding her number she took a picture for her contact image She did a cute face.

But I didn't do a cute face, actually I didn't put anything at all not even a cute nickname.

“Your so boring come on smile, please pleeease~” suzy did some aegyo.

I smirked “ok”.

Suzy took a picture for him.

 

“I'm changing your contact name to woobinnie~” suzy told me.

I  just chuckled and continued to walk suzy following after him.

someone called me before he coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter