Instagram

Instagram
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: Instagram

Couples: DongSeob & JunSeung

Length: 1945 words

Credits: All the pictures come from Junnie's instagram (bigbadboii) and Seungie's Instagram (89_h), so they aren't mine :)

 

 

Lately, they were especially close. It was thanks to Cube which asked to stop some DooSeob fanservice. They were free to do what they really wanted. And YoSeob was eager to have fun. He liked his leader as well, but there was one member who YoSeob loved even more. The maknae who looked like a stranger, an arabian prince, his prince: Son DongWoon. One year ago they confessed to each other and without Cube knowing it, they were dating. And now Beast were working on their new album... And in a blink of an eye they were promoting. Because during that time they practically lived 24/7 together, they had a lot of opportunities to have fun and hug and kiss and all about that kind of lovely stuffs. And after a conversation between YoSeob and DongWoon, they decided to offer to the fans some DongSeob pictures and moments, because they were happy together and they wanted to share it with the persons who loved them. Plus, they thought there was not enough DongSeob fanfictions. It was such a pity for them because they were found of fanfictions. DongWoon was jealous of JunHyung and HyunSeung, because even if they were cold between each other lately – it was Junnie's fault with all his work –, they were able to read a lot and a lot of JunSeung fanfictions. So YoSeob and DongWoon's goal was to increase DongSeob stories. Each moment they could, they took their phones and opened Instagram, filming, laughing, playing like kids. Their bandmates just thought it was cute and funny. But when they were too much lovey-dovey, they stopped them to be more decent, which resulted that the two maknae – real and visual – pouted.

 

That day, they were in Mexico for the Music Bank, and were waiting for the rehearsals. YoSeob and DongWoon exchanged a look and smiled. Then, they began to whine to HyunSeung:

 

“Aren't we cute, hyuu~ung? Aren't we? Aren't we?”

 

And HyunSeung to reply:

 

“Yes you are, you're the cutest and sweetest couple I ever know...”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”, he smiled softly but he seemed a little upset.

 

Seeing that, DuJun realized they were preparing something. It was not only because they were extremely happy that they showed them how they felt. The leader had well noticed that HyunSeung and JunHyung were not together recently, and weren't smiling like they always did usually. So he had deduced that his young friends wanted to help the dancer and the producer, with their aegyo, to show that a couple had to make fun and be happy. It was their method to cheer them up and let them be eager of lovely couple things. As they told them: “Look, when you're not sad like you are, it's so much better. Be again as you were before Junnie had too much work. The promotion and all finished soon.”

 

The leader wanted to do something about that too. So he chose to talk to JunHyung. He knew that it will be difficult because the rapper was over-stressed because of the production, the prices and the recognization of his hard work. So much over-stressed that he had ignored his HyunSeung a little too much. DuJun remembered that they were fighting not long time ago when they were thinking that they were alone in the waiting room. HyunSeung was crying and JunHyung was upset and worried at the same time, but the situation didn't change.

 

After the rehearsals, DuJun asked JunHyung to follow him.

 

“What do you want?”

“Did you notice that Seobie and Woonie are trying to help you and Seungie?”

“Huh? How? I don't understand what you mean.”

“Look Junnie, it's obvious that you're cold to each other. Seobie and Woonie want you to be like always, a cute, shy and hot couple, not a frozen one like you are now. Not only both of them want it, me and Kiki as well. And I'm sure Seungie too.”

 

JunHyung frowned and sighed, showing his concern and what he thought.

 

“Seungie doesn't talk to me at all, after our little fight. I think he's mad at me...”

“No he's not. It's him who thinks you're mad at him. He doesn't want to disturb you because he knows you're overbooked, stressed and a little brat sometimes.”

 

JunHyung yelped to protest but DuJun's stare stopped him. He knew he was right.

 

“You know Seungie even better than us. He loves you so much and you too, you love him like a mad man. Your little fight is nothing but you don't know how to surpass it because we're promoting and we have a lot to do with the concert here.”

“Yeah... I don't have enough time to be able to talk with him, and I don't know how to begin a conversation.”

“I think our cute DongSeob helped you a lot with their clues. You don't see it?”

“What? The only thing they do is to post random pictures and videos of themselves on Insta... Oh. Wait. I know what you mean.”

 

DuJun smiled, happy that JunHyung found a solution, thanks to them.

 

“Don't wait to do something, okay? Our poor Seungie is sad without his Junnie...”

“No worry. I have an idea already.”

“Great! So, now, we have to work. Let's go to the next stage!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter