THREE

Pending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE

 

 

Life went on, as it tends to do. Though things didn’t exactly go the way Seunghyun thought they would.

 

He didn’t hear from Daesung in weeks. He knew both Seungri and Jiyong knew where he was at, but neither of them wanted to tell him. Seungri acted like a , and Seunghyun let him. Jiyong wisely chose not to pick sides, but everyone knew he was full on backing Daesung up on this one.

 

Seunghyun figured maybe Daesung was just as broken up about this as he was. They had been together for quite some time after all, and the ‘no longer being in love’ thing didn’t take away the fact that Seunghyun had loved him at one point, and still did, just no longer in that way.

 

So as the days went by and Seunghyun kept feeling inexplicably more and more miserable, he thought he didn’t hear anything from Daesung because he was feeling miserable, too.

 

That’s why he was a little more than surprised when he switched on the TV and he saw his once best friend and now ex lover’s wide smile, followed by his trademark laughter. It was surprising, because that laughter didn’t seem miserable at all.

 

He was in some kind of variety show, discussing what appeared to be his upcoming new album.

 

Seunghyun frowned and leaned back in his couch. It just didn’t feel right that he didn’t even know about that. Planning a new album takes months of work, but Daesung never told him anything about it, which made him wonder how many things Daesung didn’t tell him. And also why not?

 

Things didn’t stop there. After the variety show, there were radio interviews, other television shows he appeared on, and plenty more. He even made the news a couple of times, and although Seunghyun felt like he should be happy for him, he just couldn’t bring himself to be so.

 

So he called Jiyong.

 

“Well look who’s coming out of his cave,” the younger commented when Seunghyun arrived six minutes late in the recording studio. He was already eyeing his watch, and Seunghyun knew he was about to say his time was precious and that he just wasted eleven minutes of it. Five more, because he should be waited on, not be the one doing the waiting.

 

“Desperate times,” Seunghyun muttered as he plumped down in the free spot on the couch.

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow. “I’m guessing you didn’t come to meet me so we could catch up.”

 

“You need to tell me where he’s staying.” He managed to keep his voice calm, despite not feeling so to say the least. He’s been worked up for way too long already.

 

“Why bother?” Jiyong pulled out his phone, seemingly having lost interest in the conversation already.

 

“Don’t be a .” Seunghyun tried to snatch the device out of his hands so he’d pay him more attention, but the other was too quick.

 

He did seem more focused on Seunghyun, however. “No really, why bother? What can you possibly have left to tell him?” His chair creaked when he rolled closer to the couch. “I really want to know.”

 

“I…” He leaned back a bit, feeling slightly intimidated for no particular reason other than the fact that Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter