ONE

Pending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE

 

 

It was raining when he came home; his coat was drenched and so was he. As he refused to care about the wet trail he left behind, he kept walking until he reached the living room.

 

“So you’re here?” He asked, cocking one eyebrow.

 

The man in the couch looked up from his script, releasing a soft sigh he hoped the other wouldn’t notice. “Daesung,” he greeted.

 

“I didn’t know you went home already, why didn’t you wait?” Daesung asked while slowly letting his coat slide off his shoulders. “You always wait.”

 

Failing to pick up on the reason behind the question, Seunghyun merely shrugged.

 

Daesung stared at him for a little while before hanging his coat over a chair so it could dry, all the while keeping his eyes on the older. “Had dinner yet?”

 

Seunghyun once again looked up from the script, an annoyed expression plastered all over his face. “I’m kind of busy here, Daesung.”

 

“Sorry,” the younger instantly replied.

 

With careful steps, he found his way to the kitchen. Once there, any craving for food he might have had earlier suddenly vanished. As if his body was too heavy to carry anymore, Daesung slumped down in a chair. He propped his elbows on the table and kept his gaze strongly fixed on the door, momentarily glad he had pulled it shut after him.

 

It had become harder for him to keep up his smile lately. Having to fake his way through this past month was not how he expected his relationship to go with Seunghyun. He had dreamed of intimate dinners together, watching a late-night film nicely huddled up on the couch before calling it a night securely locked in a warm embrace.

 

And that was exactly how it was at first, but now, almost two years later, those little blissful moments slowly started to disappear. Whereas Daesung previously felt like he was living a dream, he now found himself looking forward to the night so he could escape to a world where everything was still fine.

 

He chuckled bitterly by himself when it occurred

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter