CHAPTER ONE- THE HOST CLUB

SM High School Host Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter One- The Host Club

~*~*~*~

 

 

 

 

~AMBER’S POV~

 

I dashed through the hallways after the school bell rang, swiftly passing through other students getting out of their classrooms whose also busy minding their own lives. Carrying all of my books and my bag I made my way to the outdoor basketball court.

 

 I needed to practice my basketball skills to top the practical exams on P.E tomorrow. Actually not only the exam tomorrow but also I need to top all of the exams and all of my subjects just to stay here in this darn Academy. There’s no chance for a commoner, a term they use to address common or poor people like me to study here at the most exquisite and elite school SM academy if I’m not an honor student.

 

It does either be smart or be rich to study here.

 

If it weren’t for my dreams and my future I won’t even step a single foot inside this school. But too much for my dismay being a student here is the only way for a better life. Students coming from this school always have the fat chance of being accepted in the finest colleges here and being in one of those grand colleges and graduating there means I could have a very fine job with a high salary in the near future. It took me a long and hard way just to get in here and I’m not wasting it up by lazing and goofing around.

 

HARDWORK and DETERMINATION is all I need.

 

Surely after I said all my hardships to get into this school you’ll have a hint that this school is no joke. SM Academy is where the richest of the rich and the most powerful of the powerful goes. This school is complete and full of expensive classrooms, expensive chairs, expensive computers, expensive sofas, expensive chandeliers, expensive concrete walls, expensive cars, expensive bathrooms, and anything else expensive that you could imagine. They have it here.

 

SM ACADEMY = $$$$$$$$$

 

I panted as I reached the outdoor basketball court some sweat trickling down my neck. Whew, who wouldn’t be tired after running a 2km hallway? (Tarzan -_-)

 

I heaved one last deep breath, straightened my posture and fixed my glasses sitting on my nose then walked briskly to the bleachers putting all of my things there. Lucky for me no one’s here. I guess all of the other 2nd years are using the indoor and air conditioned basketball court to practice, too sensitive to be under the scorching sun.

 

“Darn rich people...” I mumbled under my breath and took one ball from the ALWAYS-FULL-AND-NEVER-SEEN-EMPTY basket of basketballs. People here are too rich to have unlimited balls. Huh… Rich people and their balls… I sometimes wonder if I could take a dozen of these balls home and sell them to my neighbors and they won’t even notice it at all but then decided not to. I dribbled the ball a few times before I headed to the three point shooting line.

 

I fixed again my glasses and positioned myself. Closing my eyes I mumbled to myself “Concentrate… Feel the power… Focus…” I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, glaring at the motionless basketball ring.

 

“1… 2… 3…” I counted and then shot the ball to the ring with deep concentration.

 

I missed the hoop “Drats…” and instead it bounced on the ring and flung to a different direction. Then the sound a glass breaking was heard.

 

I quickly snapped my head to the direction where the ball crashed and saw a broken window in the nearby building. So that’s where it went…

 

I’m dead… O_O

 

I quickly rushed to the building to retrieve the ball and say my apologies for the stupid stunt I made. As I search through the hallways I found out that the ball crashed onto the window of the old and abandoned music room.

 

‘Music Room #3’

 

Nervous as hell I stood in front of the music room’s door worrying about what might happen after I enter this room. Hesitantly I reached for the golden door handle of the door and slowly twisted it open. As the door crack open rose petals flew romantically like the ones you see on movies.

 

“Welcome… Fine lad…” An enchanting voice greeted as I entered the room.

 

Still bewildered by the rose petals I grew more confused to see six good looking boys in front of me. All of them held such seducing smiles that could make any ordinary girl (or maybe boy) throw themselves to them and let them her. Good thing I’m no ordinary girl.

 

I was still busy ogling about their features when the tall blonde boy in the middle spoke and stride towards my direction “My… My… Well it isn’t Mr. Amber Liu” I flinched a little bit as he addressed me as ‘mister’ but shrugged it off afterwards not caring for the way he address me.

 

“You know me?” I as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter