SIXTEEN

Of Cinderella And Little Glass Handphone

Kim Ryeowook wake up early that morning.Groaning and rolling until he fell off his bed. He still clutching his phones in his right hand and massaging his head with left hand.

 

Beep—Beep–- Beep

 

His phones vibrate as a signal message came in. Ryeowook took no second to look at the sender and smile.

 

Lee Donghae

Wook, Wake up.

 

Three words and the world look so much brighter for him. He can imagine perfectly how his name dancing at the corner of Donghaes lips. How Donghae ruffle his messy hair to wake him up. How lucky he is to be loved by him.

 

Meet Ryeowook, a baby trapped in teenagers body and a girl locked in boys soul. He is just a top student and nothing else. He has a social phobia and success getting rid of it with the help of Sungmin and Henry. His also sassy not so fabolaus friend. Ryeowook have crush for Donghae since he found out that latter always send a lovable message everyday.

 

Thanks for Sungmin, Ryeowook solve the mystery number when Donghae is one of Sungmin contact number. But being the evil himself, he still pretend stupid and let Donghae send him many message saying

 

Do you know who l am?

 

No

 

I am your classmate. For three years.

 

Who?

 

Nevermind.

 

Ryeowook smiled at his victory. Its not long after when they meet again in high school still in the same class when Donghae started to confess to him and felt sorry for all those stupid messages. He gladly going out with Donghae and now he is 16. Still the best student.

 

Beep -- Beep – Beep

 

Another message come in and Ryeowook look at his handphone.

 

 xxunknownxx

Wookie, wake up and love me.

 

He sighed. This is his three hundred message from the unknown number. He once tried to reply for it to ask who is it but getting an unexpected replied such as

 

lm your lover, how dont you know me?

 

We've been together since a long time ago

 

Ryeowook, love me :*

 

So, he defeated. Let the message came in without reply it. He hate it .Whoever the sender is because you could introduce youself properly why act like a sasaeng fans for no reason?

 

He get up. Getting ready for school excitedly as he got the message from his lover.

 

Im gonna kiss him first thing in the morning.

 

He laughed cutely before heading to shower.

 

 

'' Dong-ga !! '' Someone yelled fromm behind made Donghae and Kyuhyun stop chatting.

 

Ryeowook ran into Donghae and put his arm around him for a while until Kyuhyun clear his throat

 

''Theres someone here you know.''

 

''Oh, Kyu . I didnt realize you were there.'' Ryeowook said happily while grapping Donghae hand.

 

''You never will.'' He mumbled under his breath before make his quick turn to their classroom. Doesnt spare a glance at Ryeowook.

 

'What's wrong with him? He's getting on my nerves lately.'' Ryeowook told Donghae.

 

''He's jealous.'' Donghae told him after struggle finding an answer.

 

''Why everyone loves me so much this year?''

 

''Not jealous of me, you idiot. He jealous of you because you can spend your time with the handsome and cute Lee Donghae.'' He flipped his hair .

 

''I dont know why I agree to go out with you sometimes.'' Ryeowook letting go Donghaes hand before go to his classroom.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun lazily find his way back to his classroom after eating at cafeteria. He looked at the watch and he still have 5 minutes to sleep until recess time ended. Head on the desk has he faced the window to look at the sky. This morning he sent another message to Ryeowook but he doesnt reply it.

 

Does Ryeowook already know it?

 

He still in deep thinking until he feel someone sat beside him. What the hell? Since when Donghae start to enter class before the ringing bell. He shift his head position to the right side.

 

''Hi.'' There he is. Ryeowook. With his head on the table and his eyes on Kyuhyun and they were like staring for each other for five seconds.

 

Kyuhyun widen his eyes in suprise. Its too fast to remember everything but then he found himself banging his head to the wall. He just want to wake up but he is to shock that he wake up to fast and he bang his head. Stupid are meant to be forever.

 

''Are you hurt? Oh, Im sorry.'' Ryeowook also lift his head when he see that Kyuhyun is in hurt. He then stand up and went to him then ruffle the latters hair.

 

''What are you doing?'' Kyuhyun asked and try to back away from him.

 

''Where its hurt?'' Ryeowook asked not wanting to answer those previous questions.

 

''Here.'' Kyuhyun point his back of his head. Silly smile on his face. Heart beating fast. He looks at the clock and he swear that the clock that stopped. He refused to let Ryeowook ruffled his hair. For gaddamn, its not make anything better.

 

Its not make his heart better.

 

But chances arent coming for second time. After hundreds of message his sent and countless times he stalked that boys, finally Ryeowook regonized him. The first time they talked to each other is when he asked about Donghae. Where he live? How longer they have been friend? Does Donghae knew him?

 

 

He asked many questions to Kyuhyun before asking the official ones.

 

What is your name?

 

He doesnt know Kyuhyun name yet they talked like they have been known forever.

''What are you doing here?'' Kyuhyun asked when Ryeowook stopped ruffling his hairs. Taking a seat on Donghaes chair.

''I just put a love letter and cookies in his bag.'' Ryeowook answered. The blush still linger in his cheek. Soon, there were a pause. Kyuhyun with his own jealously and Ryeowook in his happiness world. The silent was awkward but neither of them reliased it.

To Kyuhyun, it was a chance that God gave him. A time where he can be quiet and confess his heart to others. And to Ryeowook, he was so deep in his feeling, thinking about Donghae to realized that Kyuhyun is staring at him intensely.

''Kyu-ah, do you watch that drama last night? I guess it was The Heirs. The drama was so sweet and that hero who is it... Ahh. Lee Min Hoo was so handsome. I watched that episode last night when that bad appa told Eun Sang to leave Tan. Arghh, it was so sad that I cried so hard and I have to sleep at 3 am because that scene still replaying in mind and I cannot stop crying.'' Ryeowook looks back at Kyuhyun only to find him laughing.

''Why?'' He pouted.

''You such a blabber.'' Kyuhyun answered back.

Lie. It was lie. Kyuhyun laugh because he doesnt hear half of what Ryeowook was talking about. He just listen to the sound of the latter voice and to his laugh. He was to absorbed into Ryeowooks gesture when he forget something, softly snap his finger.Flick his own hair. He staring at his facial face, how his eyes were bright when he was fanboying over Min ho guy and that cheek slightly turn into red shade when he was shy. He was listening to the sound of his own heartbeat, beating roughly as brain try to stop him from kissing that boy.

Its not my fault anyway if I suddenly kiss him, why did he even pout? Kyuhyun thinks.

The bell rings and Ryeowook stand up and bidding his goodbye to him before seat to his place. The end to the Kyuhyun five minutes in heaven.

-------

HAHAHAHA, THIS SUCH A MESS. I LOVE YOU WHO KEEP COMMENT AND THOSE WHO READ EVEN THE SILENT READER. I LOVE YOU ALL. IF THERE WAS SUCH MISTAKES, FEEL FREE TO TELL ME.

IM SORRY. *BOWS*