THIRTEEN

Of Cinderella And Little Glass Handphone

How do people started to use some chicken legs and called that as wish bones? How do people suddenly look at the clock indicating to 11:11 and said I'M GONNA MAKE THIS MOMENT AS WISH-COME-TRUE MOMENT. Its not hard. Either of it. 

Its magic.

You just have to believed that its true when its not. You just have to bear in mind that 11:11 is real and wish bones is a gift from heaven. You just have to believed that wishing well isnt a bedtime story and then it worked. 

Everything seems to be perfect when you started to believe. Thats why children are special and society are . Just how 5 years old Kyuhyun spend his every last penny wishing at the wishing well.

It starts in mid summer where sun flowers grew brighter and birds keep chirping nonstop. Kyuhyun just brought a cone chocolate ice cream and take a seat at a near bench. After finishing his delicious ice cream, he walk to the center of park and see a fortune. 

''Ajuhsii, what is this?'' He asked the old man.

''Little boy, this is a magic well. You threw your penny, close your eyes and make a wish soon it will come true.''

And with that answer , he seem to satisfied enough and threw his remaining pennie into it. He close his eyes and quickly close his eyes.

I wish mom was here.

His first and forever wish.

----------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was eight when he started his first school. The first day was the hardest as every students brought along their mother or father but he walks alone. Thinking about his late mother and his father who couldnt make it today as he busy working. No, he is  not furious at the fact that he has no mother but he just sad because mom couldnt see him in his uniform. His first uniform.

So, he ended up in the boys' toilet. Sitting in one of the cubicle until he heard the bell rings.Quickly took his bag and ran to the wishing well. He stood there, silently as the sun burning his head. He threw his penny that his father give him this morning. Keeping the penny well because he want to threw it here. Starving himself and abandon his favourite along his way here. He doing this because he want to be here. Here, where he keep repeating his three years wish.

I wish mom was here.

He then walking home in his puffy face. Crying too lot when he make his wish. He not bother to talk to Heechul or to Leeteuk. He just going straight to his room and continue to cry. Hoping that his mother would come even in his five minutes sleep.After all,Kyuhyun is just a little boy.A little boy who live in fantasy that once his mother created for him.

Waiting for Cinderella that will never come and be the Prince Charming that society wouldnt approve.Believes that magic is real and witch exist. He just a little boy who keeps his mother favourite sweater instead of glass shoes and tell himself that his mom would come to take it (and see him for awhile).He just eight years old boy that loves his mother most of all because she is his first love. Keep dreaming every single night upon a star to let he see her face once again.

He is stupid for believes that nonsense but again he is stupid for not.

-----------------------------------------

Kyuhyun is now 15 years old teenagers. A handsome and tall young boy. Still a quiet and lonely boy but managed to made a friend when he was 13. 

''Yah, what are you doing? Day dream again?'' A boy slap his head.

''Donghae. Stop it. Youre such a jerk.'' Kyuhyun whines

''But again, think whos the biggest jerk in universe?'' Donghae asked.

''Who?'' He threw a glance at his teacher in the front to make sure Mrs Jang didnt caught he and Dongae talking in her class because she being known for her nickname ' Half Lion, Half Man.'

''The Principle. He made us to stay at school until 8.p.m.'' With that statement, Kyuhyun's smile disappared. Face fall on the table.

'What?'Why?Where did you hear it?'' 

''Study.Three hours straight'' Donghae used his fingers to point three before continued to say. ''He just told us when you look at the window, day dreaming.

''You must be kidding me.''

''He must be kidding us.'' He corrected Kyuhyun words.

This gonna be a long day. Kyuhyun thought as he shift his stare from donghae to the clock above the blackboard. Mrs Jang word doesnt seem to attract his attention anymore neither Donghae who talk about their favourite show last night.Everything move in slow motion. Clock that took a long time to move from one seconds to another. Students who walks outside their classroom. He groaned in his inner self.

Cursing the Principle over and over again. Stupid, Idiol , Fool, Damn. Every single cursed word he learned he let out it. He put his head on his hand and slowly close his eyes.

Sleeping better than cursing.

''Kyu. Kyu. Kyu-ah.'' Donghae tap his hands.

''Hmmm.''

''Do you just heard what l said?'' 

''What?'' Still replied with closing eyes then he heard Donghae groaned.

''I said I fall in love.'' He replied.

''With who?'' Kyuhyun opened his eyes. This topics slowly getting interested. 

''Ryeowook.'' 

''Who is he?'' 

''You dont know?'' Donghae seems to shocked when Kyuhyun shook his head.

''He is a top student. Cute and loveable. He is talkative but he never talk with us because we used to be so quiet. He once start conversation with me but l get so nervous that l just leave him alone.'' He smiling alone while talking  about his crush.

'His name is so familiar. Do l know him to?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Ryeowook is our classmate.For three years.'' Donghae said and getting an O from him.

''Why are you telling me about this now? '' 

''I want to confess to him. Can you help me?'' He asked. 

''With what?''

''Supportive. Just support me.'' Donghae answered.

''I will, Hae. Always.'' Kyuhyun replied.

Soon, the clock strike at 8 and students started to go home. Except for Kyuhyun, of course. He went straight to the wishing well he used to go this past years and sit there for a while. He threw his penny before started to speak.

''Mom, I was thirteen when l found out that Ahjussi used to steal money from this well and after this when l go home , he will steal it again.You know, I cried that day when l know about that Ahjussi because l thought mom was lying to me about everything. Magic and witch and everything. I learned how to forget this thing and l refuse to believe this nonsense anymore. '' Kyuhyun smiled.

''But l cant bring myself to deny that I still love you. I still believe in you. I dont care if someday people kill me for believe that stupid story or the fact that l still in live in our world we created before.'' Kyuhyun started to cry before continued again. '' Dont come to take your sweater, I want to keep it to myself. Selfish, arent I? Keeping you cold without spare a glance.'' 

''Mom, today Donghae talk about his crush which happens to be my crush from Grade 1. I pretended that dont know Ryeowook because I dont want Donghae to be sad. The way he talked about Ryeowook is like Ryeowook is a beautiful thing.I dont want him to lose Ryeowook as l lose you. Mom, that l do bad thing? Lying to my best friend. Mom, is I'm th..that  ..pat..he..hetic? '' He speak between his sobs. Heads on his hand as he continued to cry.

I am.

 

--------------

Hello. I'm sorry if l dissapointed anyone who waiting a fluff chapter.(I SWEAR THERE WILL BE FLUFF IN NEXT CHAPTER)  Im just a mess. :( . Please read and continue to comment. Love you xoxo