001

Plan B

"SUHYUN-AH! GET UPPPPPPP!"

"Ugh..."Came Suhyun's response to her brother's early-morning wake-up call. Of course, Chanhyuk was up at 6:00 in the morning, doing God-knows-what.

"Chanhyuk, go away..."Suhyun mumbled, throwing a pillow at her brother's face. Unfortunately, his fast reflexes were able to dodge the flying projectile.

"Suhyun-ah, you have school." Chanhyuk said, rolling his eyes at his sister's laziness. Mercilessly, he ripped the fuzzy blanket off of Suhyun's body, causing for her to roll into a little ball ball and rock back and forth.

"Chanhyuk oppa I don't feel like going to school." Suhyun muttered, attempting to gain warmth, by squishing herself into a ball tighter.

"Why? Do you feel pressure there? Or is someone mean to you? Ooh I will go and beat them-" And just like that, Chanhyuk went from teasing to concerned. Although Chanhyuk could be somewhat of a...merciless brother, he did care for Suhyun fiercely and vowed to protect her at all costs. Joongdong was one of the best high schools in Seoul and it would be understandable that Suhyun felt pressured to academically perform well. 

Suhyun recognized this concern and immeadiately pushed aside her laziness.

"I'm fine, oppa."Suhyun cut him off, rolling out of the ball and sitting upright.She didn't want her brother to interrogate her on her feelings. She yawned and stretched her arms. "It's nothing, really. I'm going to get changed." 

Wordlessly, Suhyun got up,folded her bed and walked over to the bathroom, leaving a dumbfounded Chanhyuk.

"Aish...girls.' Chanhyuk, thought to himself before shrugging and leaving the room.

Suhyun knew she couldn't tell her brother the truth; that she was already one of the smartest in her prestigious school and that quite frankly. she was bored with her life. Then she would sound ungrateful, which she wasn't. She was happy that she lived in a nice house, with all of her family, that she had her best friend Hayi by her side, that she went to one of the best schools in South Korea. However, she could not help but wonder if there was more to this life.

"Aish, I sound like the Little Mermaid..." Suhyun said, squeezing toothpaste on her toothbrush before brushing her teeth. She stared at her reflection in the mirror; pale, milky-white skin, chubby cheeks, small, smiley eyes and long, chocolate brown hair. She thought she didn't look anything special, nothing like the kpop idols or models that constantly appeared on television and her phone screen.

Sighing, she spat out her toothpaste, before proceeding onto her daily morning routine; cleansing, face mask, brushing her hair and tying it up into a bun and moisturising. Not only did Suhyun usually not have have time to do makeup, she also didn't really know how to put it on properly. 

Maybe I'll get Hayi unnie to teach me one day, just in case I need it. Suhyun thought, as she applied some chapstick and smacked her lips together.

Suhyun got changed into her Joongdong High School uniform, before twirling in the mirror and admiring her reflection. She looked...like Suhyun which was fine with her.

Suhyun skipped down the stairs, greeting Chanhyuk who of course was up and running. Their parents were both at work in the morning, so Chanhyuk drove her to school before driving himself to his university, Seoul National University.

"I have to get to school early for a meeting, so you have to walk to school today." Chanhyuk informed her, already rushing to get out the door.

"That's okay. Have a nice day!" Suhyun called after her brother, who waved bye to her and promptly left.

Suhyun sighed, before making herself some breakfast and checking her watch. Joongdong wasn't too far away, however she would have to leave early.

I'll leave in 15 minutes. She decided, as she happily ate her breakfast.

As many people are, Suhyun was the type to wonder about life and life's purpose as well as what fate would deliver her into the near future. Was she doomed to be unsatisfied with her life forever? This thought scared her. She needed to take action in she wanted to have a life full of thrill and excitement.

There was such thing as too much thrill. Suhyun didn't think she was ready to star in a James Bond movie yet...but maybe just something new to appear. Something challenging, something to make her think.

Or someone.

Suhyun wasn't really interested in boys. None of them really caught her interest. She had some boys that were friends, but that was it, just friends. Boyfriend was a thought that failed to flit through her mind. After all, she didn't really need one. She had her family, school and Hayi as well as her other schoolmates. 

Now, what could I change about my life to make it more exciting?

Perhaps, go out more. But Suhyun was scared of going outside. She wasn't used to large crowds and bright lights. It was her introverted nature.

Maybe excitement will come to me. She thought, sighing once again before getting up, cleaning her dishes and heading off to school.

It was a bright,warm sunny day in Seoul. The sun shone, the sky was blue and white puffy clouds dotted the sky. Suhyun sighed happily, twirling around and basking in the hot sun.

It was a 20 minute walk from her house to Joongdong, so Suhyun knew she would have time to spare. This left her to admire her surroundings.

Children were walking hand-in-hand with one another while old ahjummas and ahjusshis looked on, proudly. Teenagers were laughing, slinging their arms around one another and exclaiming about how screwed they were for their next test. Lovey dovey couples held hands, taking their early morning walk. Flowers bloomed giving off pleasant aromas and the sun filtered through the bright green leaves of trees.

Maybe I should walk to school more often. Suhyun thought to herself, taking a deep breath of fresh air. Walking was good exercise and certainly put a positive light on the outer world she didn't interact with very often.

Suhyun was halfway through her route when everything changed.

It was 7:42 a.m in Seoul when a large body came tumbling down the street, hitting everything in its way like a violent hurricane, before crashing into her, causing for both of them smash into the pavement, hard. 

Suhyun and the unknown person hit the concrete with a loud "THUD!" Her head banged against the solid ground, causing for her mind and vision to go blurry and for pain to sear across her forehead.

Pain exploded everywhere. She could feel sharp,grainy rocks beneath her legs and hands and embedded into her skin, leaving stinging sensations all over her body.. The body on top of her was heavily pressing her petite figure into the ground, cutting off circulation in her respiratory system. Her lungs were starting to burn from the lack of oxygen and her bones felt as if they were smashed to pieces.

The body got off of her, leaving a refreshing, yet burning feeling in her bones. Her arms and legs were covered in scrapes, and she could feel blood drip from her forehead.

Wordlessly, the large body yanked on her arm, pulling her up, before holding onto her hand, tightly. Suhyun didn't even catch a glimpse of their face before they started running at lightning speed, dragging her through the streets of Seoul.

 

{Author's Note}

Yes I am aware this a new story and I have a bunch of other one I do plan on finishing (they need a lot of editing though because that was when I was back in 7th grade. Oh 7th grade me...)

So yes I do plan on updating those at some point...but I JUST LOVE SUHYUN AND BOBBY (even thought they are 4 years apart...they are adorable!) Especially Suhyunnie...she's younger than me, can you believe that?!

This will probably take up...10,15 or 20 chapters? I don't want it to be too long.

Anyways I'm back and I really hope my writing had improved. It's 2015 yay! See y'all soon!

HWAITING

-Smileyfacex :)