Jealous Much?

Unforgivable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

N sat down next to Ravi on the couch angrily. "Why is he always so close to Ken?!" He mutters. Ravi looked at his leader and said, "Probably because you're too clingy." N looked at the rapper deadly, "YAHH! I know I am clingy, but doesn't mean that he can just go and clings on to other people and ignores his boyfriend!!" as he punched that rapper on his arm. "Then try to grab his attention." Ravi said as he held the spot where his leader punch him on. "You don't think I've tried? I tried talking to him but then Ken just have to come in and grab his attention away!" N whines. "Try harder." Was all Ravi said. "YAHH!!! WHAT KIND OF BEST FRIEND ARE YOU!! I AM RIGHT HERE TRYING TO ASK FOR ADVICE WHILE YOU JUST GIVE ME HALF- ANSWERS?!" N almost screamed but kept his volume low.

Ravi sighed and said, "You're so stupid sometimes, you do know that you can just make him jealous?"

N smiled at the idea and then frowned. "But I don't want to hurt his feelings." Said N. "Then I don't think I can help you. Think about it N." Ravi said as he walk back to his room. N walked back to his shared room still thinking about wether he should make his boyfriend jealous or not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter