Final

Yixing is a fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yixing is a bad loser

The leaves under Yixing's feet seem to float into each other as he makes his way back to the dorm. It was the day before his birthday and he was busy with planning his birthday event. He only just finished the t-shirts he made for his Xingmi's with the help of some staff and he was seriously tired now. He liked the view of Seoul this time around, because autumn always gave the city a nostalgic feeling, but the cold that was hugging his hands now only add to the desire of arrival. When the building was in sight he pulled the key out of his MCM backpack, careful not to touch the shirt that was neatly packed inside. 

He's welcomed with the scent of green tea and some of s sitting on the couch. He's reminded of the times he spent with Luhan, before the latter got so sick that he wasn't even able to drink tea with Yixing and have talks with him about all and sundry.  But Luhan is in Beijing now and is taking a good rest from this tiring idol life, even though everyone knew he was only preparing for his lawsuit against SM. Yixing understood Luhan's decision, he was near enough to see how the other nearly worked himself to death and Yixing supported his decision, but he would never do the same. 

"Thanks", Yixing says when he takes the cup that Jongdae gives him quietly, while he puts his backpack next to one of the shelves. He sits down next to Sehun and the members talk about random stuff, while he only listens and silently wonders where Minseok is so he can give him the t-shirt he made as a thank-you gift. Minseok was going to help him with his birthday event and he properly wanted to thank him for that. When the clock showed that it was time to go to bed, Yixing first wanted to stay awake and wait until Minseok came back from where ever he was, but Joonmyeon reminded him that he needed to be well rested, if he wanted the event to end good. So Yixing went to bed, thinking that he still could do it tomorrow. 

Yixing woke up from a hysterical Baekhyun that was running around the dorm screaming: 

"XIUHAN IS REAL. I KNEW IT. CHANYEOL YOU OWE ME MONEY, BOY I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG"

Yixing felt his heart beating fast at that, totally forgetting that is was birthday morning as he jumped out of the bed, making sure not to wake their manager, who surprisingly slept in the dorm for once. Yixing didn't fail to notice the cake that was halfhearted displayed on the table, with only the 2 candle of 24 in the cake, when he walked into the living room. He was surprised to find Minseok hiding his face, because of embarrassment and Kyungsoo patting his back supportingly. He looked at the both of them and then heard Baekhyun squealing behind him.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us though", Baekhyun complains when he stops squealing like a 4-year old. Yixing tries to calm down his heart and to see things rational. He might have misinterpreted something and Baekhyun is usually really easily impressed. 

"What's going on?", a yawning Jongin asks when he enters the scene and Baekhyun nearly throws himself at him squealing: 

"Minseok and Luhan are in a relationship. XiuHan is real"

So Yixing didn't mishear and when he looks at Minseok's red face it seems really plausible, but Yixing just doesn't want to understand. Yixing's hands are shaking when he takes the backpack that was still laying where he put it and also when he leaves the room. When he's standing in front of his door, his lips are trembling, but he tries to hide it, because he knows that his manager is inside and he would be scolded, if he cried. He feels someone tapping his shoulder and is surprised to hear someone saying "Happy Birthday" in a small voice. Yixing does not really care who it is, because it's not Minseok and he answers with a short "Thank you", before he walks into the shared room. 

Yixing isn't excited for his birthday event anymore nor about the birthday cake, that he later gets with a 24 on top when Sehun pulls him into the living room. But the thing that really gets him is when they ask Minseok about Luhan, while he chews on his cake that suddenly doesn't taste as good anymore. Minseok blushes and tells how Luhan asked him out when he was still there and that they were dating for three months already, but they wanted to keep it a secret. Baekhyun just found out through coincidence and spread it around, because Byun Baekhyun can't keep secrets for god's sake. When Minseok is finished with the story, Yixing is still picking at his food, while the other's are congratulating and sqeauling (the most sqeauling came from Baekhyun obviously).

Yixing thanks the other members for his cake and the presents he got, before he jumps into the van with his manager to drive towards the hall in which the event will be held later on. The rehearsals are okay until Yixing sees more staff coming in, meaning that Minseok would be there soon. But the first familiar face he notices is not Minseok, but Jongdae's and he's startled to see nearly all of s arriving at the place. Minseok is the last one and Yixing catches him smiling at him, but he doesn't smile back, because the heavy feeling in his chest stops him. 

"Don't be too surprised it was all the idea of -", Baekhyun wants to an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter