His name

Once Upon A Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After math comes lunch break. A sigh of relief slipped out from my lips when the teacher left my class. I closed my notebook and put it back into my backpack. I have history class after the break and I just remember I still have my history book inside my locker so I decided to to pick it up before I continue to read my book and starve to death.

 

While walking along the hall way, I noticed some of the new students were holding a club registration form. I secretly hoping and praying that there won’t be any annoying person join our club. Or else, I’ll have to suffer for another year. “Hm.” I hum, thinking about paying my club a visit later.

 

It annoyed me so damn much when I saw some seniors were playing around near my locker.  Well, maybe about three lockers away from mine. But still. Especially when one of them was the one I bumped into this morning. I dislike him to death I feel like scratching his face with my mom’s fork when he smiled.

 

“So that’s your locker, huh?” Someone said when I was busy re-arranging my stuffs inside my locker. That voice that I don’t want to hear for the rest of my life. I decided to ignored him, talking to him is just a waste of energy.

 

“Hey, I’m talking to you!”

 

Slamming my locker shut, I managed to make him jumped a little, “Yes, Seung Yoon sunbaenim, your highness. This is my locker, why? Are you planning on putting some stupid prank inside?”

 

One by one, his friends approached us when we were having a death glare competition. He clearly still haven’t forgot about the accident earlier but geez, I apologized already. He was just trying to made fun of me, and that’s not gonna happen. Not in my life, not by him.

 

“What if I say yes?”

 

I gave him a duh look. If he gave me another stupid question I swear, I swear I will hit his head with my 357-pages history book to knocked some sense out of his head.

 

“Well go ahead,” I nodded in agreement, “Then I’ll also put some inside yours. Fair enough, right?” My words make one of his friend, the deer-eyes guy smiled a little. He’s pretty cute I must say but no. He’s a friend of this jerk which means he’s also a jerk, and I can’t be fooled by those innocent sparkling eyes of his.

 

“Just- go away, will you?” I sighed in frustration, about to turned around when again for the second time, Seung Yoon pulled my shoulder back roughly. When will he ever stop??

 

My back got slammed against the locker earning a loud bang sound. His friends blinked in surprised, standing right there like a coward. “Just give him what he want,” I scanned the guy who just talked’s name tag. Nam Taehyun, I see.

 

“You heard him,” Seung Yoon muttered, his right hand still pushing my left shoulder against the locker. “Well, how about no?” I raised a brow at him.

 

Seung Yoon tighten his grip on my shoulder which make me fliched a little. The deer-eyes guy finally stepped inside my business with that crazy sunbaenim, “Okay, that’s enough, Seung Yoon.” He wrapped his fingers around Seung Yoon’s wrist. I never knew he’s pretty strong because he just pushed Seung Yoon back a little, yes he just did.

 

“But—“

 

“Stop.” He warned.

 

“Let’s just go, Seung Yoon-ah. Calm down, man.” His friends dragged him away leaving me alone with the deer-guy. “Aren’t you going to leave as well?” I raised a brow at him as I walked away but then he followed me. He walked beside me and I stopped immediately.

 

“Can I help you with something?” He chuckled at my question, “I just need to make sure that you’re okay. Are you?” He pointed at my left shoulder. I glanced over my shoulder for a sec before nodding at him, “Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks.”

 

He looked up at me causing me to freeze for a few seconds. My eyes couldn’t help but to stared back at his sparkling eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter