Key chain

Once Upon A Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one

 

 

When I was five, I would do anything my mom told me to do so she will at least gave me some space to breath and watched my dvd collections with my snuggle. Snuggle is my female teddy bear anyway.

 

Everytime I watched fairy tail or princess movies I couldn't took my eyes off the screen. I even almost forgot how to blinked. I refused to do any chorus or eat if I haven't finished the movie. That's why my dad always asked my mom not to spoiled me too much.

 

Not my fault tho.

 

It all began when my dad's older brother, my uncle, came home. He just got home from his job in England. He bought me lots of gifts such as a beautiful music box with some ballerinas inside, cute dress, toys, and some fairy tale movies that are pretty popular at that time, he said. I don't know why but everytime I watch or read anything about fiction or fairy tale world I would find my life is too boring. Like seriously, my mom gave birth to me then I will grow up to also give a birth to my future kid and it about twenty years my kid will also do the same. 

 

How I wish I could travel around the world looking for some cool adventures. Like become a pirate, or a mermaid, or maybe a little fairy who lives in her cute flower house. It'd be cool if I can keep a dragon and ride it to school. And I would like to stop studying history and replace it with magic class instead. That, would be awesome.

 

I have a dream to marry a prince charming instead of a successful businessman who always puts money above their own happiness. . If only I have aladdin's genie lamp that could grant my three wishes. I would definitely do anything just to make my dream come true.

 

And now, here I am..

 

A groan slipped out from my mouth when I realized that it is time to begin a new semester which means another day at school after a long holiday. Sigh.

 

"You haven't learned hot to knock, I see." I said with my hoarse voice when the other side of my bed sunk. I then sighed as I pulled my blanket to cover my body to my nose level. "Wake up!"

 

That voice. That god-damn annoying voice that always disturbs my beauty sleep every god-damn morning. "Bobby, stop it!" I whined in frustration when he pulled the curtain to the right side. In less than a second the bright light already shines through my whole room. "I hate you."

 

"Good morning for you too, lazy ." He smirked as he watched me got up from the bed lazily. I was fixing my hair about to go wash up when Bobby sat on my bed, he found something that caught his attention under my pillow. It was a book I just bought the other day, "Again?" He flipped through the pages, the sounds that came from the pages rubbing against each other almost made my heart dropped. I quickly snatched it back in reflect, "Bobby! Not too rough!" I sighed then I put my book back to my bookshelf.

 

My room is pretty plain for a girl actually. There's only one bed, one dresser, one study table, and lots of books inside scattered everywhere. I need to buy a new bookshelf for sure. Nothing girly, nothing too colorful, just me and my lovely books. 

 

"You spent the whole night just to read that book?"

 

"Not again." I grabbed my towel lazily from the coat hanger near the door, sighing, knowing that Bobby will start to lecture me again. He and my dad has no difference, they're just the same. No wonder why both of them get along really well. In the other words, I dislike him.

 

"Get a life, Hee Joo. You're turning seventeen in a few weeks."

 

"Is it wrong if a second grader in high school still loves to read and imagine something fictional?" I got annoyed by his words. His lips got pressed together, his face showed that he was regretting what he said to me earlier. "You are the one who should get a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter