When The Music End

When The Music End

JAE HOUSE IN LA

Jaejoong was sitting on his living room in LA while watching one of the music show that show a comeback of one of the group that call DBSK if he not mistaken. He keep quiet will watching that show to know about the new trend of music in Korea as he also one of a singer there before he and his boyfriend an actor move to LA.

“What is your feeling about this comeback?” Ask the MC to DBSK member.

“We are very excited and at the same times we are very afraid to sing this song” said the leader of DBSK. The other members nod their head like agreeing with their leader.

“What make you afraid to sing this song? Is it because you don’t have a great vocal or is it because it been write by a popular song writer?” Ask the MC again as he past the mic to Hero the main vocal of DBSK.

“We are very afraid not that because we don’t have a great vocal. The main reason we are afraid is because we keep thinking weather we can bring the emotion of the song writer to this song. I personally cry when I heard this song because it was so sad and you can feel the hurt and love with it every word that portray in the song” add the main vocal again.

“I heard that this song being writes by Jung Yunho. Is it true?”

“Yes it is true” said U-Know the leader of DBSK.

“We personally want to thank him for write such a beautiful song and trust us to sing it. We hope we can present this song as he want it” said the leader again.

The MC nods his head like agreeing with the leader before asking another question.

“I heard that this is the last song that he will write before he retire is it true?”

“Yup…that’s why we are so grateful to be given a chance to sing the last song that he writes. And we also hope that fans will keep always support us and him.” said the maknae of the group.

“Let end the interview here and fans please wait for the comeback of DBSK with their new song” said the MC as the member of DBSK clap their hand cheerfully. Then the TV shows other artist performance.

“Yunho going to retire” Jaejoong keep his eyes at the TV while his mind goes everyway try to find a reason why Yunho want to retire that young. Furthermore isn’t writing song bring Yunho so much happiness.

Jaejoong mind was full of question about Yunho retirement. He knew that his ex-lover must have a problem that he wanted to quit writing song because it already being liked his life all this time.

His mind almost forgot about his real attention to watch DBSK performance if it isn’t because of the loud scream by fans came from the TV.

But before he watched DBSK performance his boyfriend came and sat beside him on the couch.

“Jae-ah” his boyfriend Kim Hyunjoong called him before he flash his sweet smile at Jaejoong. Jaejoong look at his boyfriend and also flash a smile.

“What did you want hum~?” Jaejoong ask while still flash his beautiful smile.

Hyunjoong grin before him takes a peck on his boyfriend lips. “Let eat out tonight” he said after that.

Jaejoong just smile while nodding his head. He switches off the TV before move to his room to change his cloth and when out for dinner with his boyfriend. His intention to know what kind of song his ex-lover wrote for his last song been already forgotten.

~~~

-AT THE MUSIC SHOW-

“Here is ‘The return of King – DBSK’ ” the MC screams before the screen show the trailer MV of the song.

The trailer show about a girl leaving the guy he loved without explanation. That guy suffers from incurable illness when the girl leaves him. And at his last time he wrote a song to that ex-lover of his.

When the trailer has end the stage turn dimmer and the spotlight goes to the 5 member who was sitting on the chair while the music of piano start to play as it been accompanied by the violin. The main vocalist of DBSK starts to sing.

 

I never thought that neither of us

Would bid goodbye

But that’s words leave your mouth

Like it something that never hurt

Why you be so mean to me

Aren’t my love enough for you…

 

All the audience was quietly listen to the song as all of them too absorb with the performance and the same goes to the member of DBSK. As the song continue..

 

When your cold words reach me

Without I know it my tears start to gather in my eyes

Without I know it all the words I can think is ‘hurt’

Without I know it my burning heart slowly froze

 

Every day I pray to god

To let you back to me

Even the beautiful night sky

Seem dull without you here

Not even the bright sun can light up

My world like you did

 

As time going

You are with another person

It shattered my heart like a broken glass

See you in another man embrace

Feel like death is nearing me

Didn’t you see my heart?

Didn’t you know that it always beat for you?

 

As the song near the end, the piano stop from play as it gave the way to the violin. The sad violin music brings up the pain off the song.

 

I wish I could forget everything easily and move on like you

But my heart holds me, told me to stay

To protect all the beautiful memories that we once share

That now left only inside the picture that

Turn yellowish each day

Let me be selfish this once time

Let me stay here to hold this one side love…

 

Tears start to flow in the eyes of one of the DBSK member as he remember the story that the song writer tell them replaying in his head. Painful that the words that can perfectly describe the story.

When the song end the cameras busily records the audiences that are crying their heart out because they felt touch by the songs.

They all agree that Jung Yunho indeed is such a great song writer because he can touch the audience heart just by the lyric that he writes. All of this time they all just think that he can only write a sweet love song.

 

 

-AT THE HOSPITAL-

“Hyung I told you to eat more aren’t I” Changmin sigh heavily while looking at his pale brother.

He wished he could do something to safe his brother but he not a God and he also know that no treatment can save his brother anymore. So what he always done is pray for his brother to have a slight longer life.

“Changmin-ah” his brother weak voice brought him back to the world. He looked weirdly at a fail attempt aegyo face of his brother.

“What did you want? And please stop doing that face you look uglier that you already are” Changmin said a little bit harsh but he know that his beloved brother won’t mind because that who he really were.

Yunho just smile at his younger brother attic. He know that deep inside that younger boy heart he love him so much.

“Changmin-ah can you promise me that you will live happily get married and so on” Yunho ask softly. He can see the change in his brother eyes.

“Why you keep talking nonsense hyung. It not like you will die today” Changmin reply almost like a whisper but Yunho still catch it. Yunho just smile sadly before change the topic.

“Yah…can you get me a juice. This plain water really killing me” Yunho said with a pout.

Changmin just sigh before grab his wallet and walked out from his hyung room. A sad smile decorates his handsome face when he remembers his brother words.

For him, his brother was his everything after their parent die in car accident. He always has his brother when he needs him. And the fact that his brother going to leave him soon slowly take troll in his life.

He hurt and sad that was for sure. But now he has to stay stronger for his brother. He wonders what would happen to him after his brother left him. He sure that will take time for him to continue his usual life when his brother death just like how he was when his parent death.

He walked slowly to the vending machine that sold juice. But his eyes caught a glimpse of a person that makes his heart stop beating for awhile.

‘Who is that guy?’ Changmin ask himself before purchase what he need.

~~~

While in the room Jung Yunho is watching the music shows which show the comeback of DBSK who is singing a song that he writes.

He never regrets give that song to DBSK because he knew they can do it. He has a high hope in them to sing his last song.

His eyes never leave the TV as the trailer of DBSK comeback start to show. Just like the lyric he writes, he doesn’t even know that tears start to gather in his eyes. He slowly close his eyes try to forget all the painful memories that happen few months ago.

 

FLASHBACK

“What are you doing here Jaejoong-ah?” Yunho ask curiously. He doesn’t even remember that his singer lover would come visit him at his music room.

Yes, he is a song writer. One of the best song writers when it about love song. It is all because of his lover who always inspired him.

He looked at his lover who is standing in front of him worriedly because that guy just stands there without a single word. Not even a slight smile.

“Let break up” the word leave the beautiful man mouth shocking the other male.

Like been splash by the cold water Yunho doesn’t even utter a single word because he was to shock.

“I said let breaks up” Jaejoong said the second times when he saw that his lover doesn’t give any reaction.

“W-hy you want to b-reak up? D-did I did anything wrong?” Yunho manage to utter some words from his froze mouth.

“I’m just tired of you” is what the reply that Yunho got from Jaejoong. Yunho never see his lover act cold like that towards him.

“That’s all I want to say and please forget everything about us” said Jaejoong before he close the door and walk away leaving Yunho hanging there like a broken doll.

For all those times he lost his inspiration on writing love song. He forgot everything except for JAEJOONG.

And after a few months his heart shatters more when he saw the news about Jaejoong that had another boyfriend.

All those times he kept thinking weather Jaejoong ever think about his condition. He knew that the said man won’t ever think about him anymore because he has other person that he love.

And all those times he spent his times like a zombie. Just going to work, drink water and sleep.

He forgot to take care of his health until he been hospitalize and been detected to have a cancer.

And at that faithful day he be ask to write a sweet love song. But all the ideas that keep come out are those devastated love song.

Even with the present of his lovely younger brother and friends, his world a still dark. And what made it worse was his cancer that kept growing each day.

 He never regrets not getting any treatment because he know that someday all human will die so there are no different weather he die now or later.

He also never regrets to love that one person. Unconsciously tears start to flow down his check a very sad smile that decorate his face can broke anyone heart that see it.

‘HURT and BETRAYED’ that all he can feel.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Yunho grab his diary that he kept on the drawer. That diary has been with him since he was a little when his mother gave it to him before his parents died in a car accident.

Yunho look outside the window where the rain starts to fall heavily wetted the living thing outside. He felt like the rain is crying for him.

He grabs the pen that always been with the diary before turn to the empty last page on the diary before start writing it.

‘The last one’ he thought sadly. ‘But it doesn’t matter because he never going to read it.’

As he writes the last few words on the diaries, his hand has stop writing as he suddenly feel a little bit dizzy. The pen that he was used before, drop to the floor.

His breath became heavy and he can feel his heart start to beat slowly until he felt really cold all over his body. He lies back on the bed. He just shut his eye slowly starting from this second and then forever.

The last three words he wish he could write been buried with him.

I love you