Chapter 2 : DEN NA'S ENCOUNTER

Lucky

When Den Na and HwaYoung arrived at the gym, Den Na got out of the car and after waving goodbye, HwaYoung took off.

The gym was air conditioned and comfortable. Just the way Den Na liked it. Everyone at the gym knew Den Na since she was a regular customer. She befriended the gym owners on her first day and the other regular customers on her second. The gym itself was popular though. For the rich. To be a member of the gym, payment must be made 700,000 won a month for twice a week's visit.

The gym owners greeted Den Na as she walked in. Den Na greeted them back and went upstairs using an elevator. When she arrived on the 3rd floor she got out of the elevator and went to her regular exercise equipment.

After 2 hours of non-stop exercise, Den Na stopped and decided to rest and take a break for awhile. She went downstairs to get a can of 100 plus and after getting enough rest and energy, continued exercising again.

She used the jogging treadmill and that was when she saw someone. Someone next to her. Using the same type of exercise equipment as she was.

"Hmm...handsome guy, huh?" Den Na thought to herself. Snap out of it, Den Na. Concentrate on the exercise or you'll fall, she thought to herself.

But she couldn't stop staring. The guy had dark brown hair and a cute face. And Den Na couldn't resist not looking at him.

Was he a regular around here? I've never seen him before. Hmm...must be a new guy, Den Na said in her head.

Den Na tried to clear her thoughts and continued jogging on the jogging treadmill. The guy next to her was also doing the same thing. Hmm...what a coincidence.

"Uh...hey there."

Den Na jumped in shock and nearly tripped over the fast jogging treadmill. But she held the handle tightly so she didn't fall, fortunately. Otherwise it would be embarrassing.

"Hi," Den Na said.

It was the guy next to her.

Omg! That handsome guy's talking to me. Dont panic, Den Na. Don't panic, breath. Don't say anything stupid, Den Na told herself.

"So you're a regular?" The guy asked.

Den Na nodded. She started to blush. "How about you?"

"I'm new. I just came here today," he replied.

Omg...his voice. Its...heaven.

Okay, Den Na. Tell him your name. You can do it.

"I'm Den Na," Den Na introduced.

"Nice name. I'm Jackson. Jackson Wang. Ever heard of me?" He asked.

"Uh...nope," Den Na said. "How am I supposed to know you?"

Jackson chuckled. "I'm from a boy band called Got7. Ever heard of THAT?"

"Oh. That Got7 band everyone's been talking about huh? I love your songs," Den Na replied.

"Oh, so you're a fan?"

Den Na nodded. "Yup. Since I was 18."

"I'm impressed," Jackson said and smiled. He had the most gorgeous smile Den Na has ever seen in a man. It made her blush. She tried to smile back but for some stupid reason isn't brave enough to do that.

So I'm talking to a celebrity. Hmm...not bad, Debra thought to herself.

"You seem fit, you come here every week I bet," Jackson said.

"I do," Den Na answered.

After a whole 30 minutes of chatting while on the jogging treadmill, the two of them stopped exercising and sat down to rejuvenate their energy.

"I like your hair, by the way," Jackson complimented as he drank his mineral water.

"Thanks. Yours looks cool too," Den Na said.

Jackson laughed and did a thumbs up.

Den Na pinched herself. She had been thinking of asking him out since the second they met but she was shy around guys so she decided to wait.

"Where do you live?" Jackson asked.

"On the hill. You can see it from here," Den Na said and pointed out the window.

"Wow! You mean that mansion on the hill. The one with the dark brown roof?"

"Yup. That one," Den Na said.

"Living the rich life huh?" He said and smiled.

"Aren't you rich too? You're a celebrity yourself and I'm not," Den Na asked.

"Nothing. I'm not THAT rich though. Not all celebrities are," Jackson replied.

"Hmm..." Den Na sighed.

"Hey uh...since its still early, would you like to get a drink at a cafe or something? I could send you home if you want," Jackson offered.

Woah. He just asked me out. Omg!

"Sure," Den Na said, trying to stay as calm as possible.

Jackson smiled. "Alright, let's go. My ride's outside."