Chapter 1- UP!

Lucky

"Good morning ! Rise and shine people!" An NA ran around the house, banging on the frying pan in her hands.

"It's 8 on a Sunday morning! Come on, get up, up,up, up!" An Na crossed her arms when nobody seemed to be paying much attention to her. So she decided to do it the hard way.

"Since you all are ignoring me and busy sleeping," An Na pushed the door of the first room open and walked in.

Se Li Na's Room.

"Li Na, you're supposed to start work at 9. Get up!" An Na said and pulled the heavy blanket off of the girl lying on the bed.

"An Na! What is your-" Li Na didn't have time to finish her sentence when she saw her alarm clock.

8:02 am.

"I only have 58 minutes to get ready!" Li Na said and jumped out of bed. She ran to the bathroom with a towel on her shoulder.

An Na proceeded to the next room: HwaYoung's room.

An Na knocked loud on the door and shouted the words, "Get up! I need my hot chocolate. Now!"

With all the noise and commotion outside her room, Hwa Young opened her eyes and got out of her bed. She dragged herself to her room door and opened it to see an anxious face waiting for her. An Na.

"Yes? How may I help you?" Nicole groaned, half asleep.

"I need my hot chocolate," An Na stated.

"Oh alright. In exchange, do my bed for me," HwaYoung said and walked downstairs without saying another word.

After An Na finished tidying HwaYoung's bed, she ran to the other door: En Mi and Den Na's room.

"Hi! Good morning! Wake up!" An Na shouted when she entered the room.

But they were already awake. Den Na and En Mi were sitting in front of their television playing some kind of video game.

"What?" En Mi turned, looking confused.

"Yeah, whats up?" Den Na titled her head, confused just like the other. "Can't you see we're busy trying to beat our high scores?"

"Never mind. You're both awake," An Na blushed in embarassment and went to the next room: Cheming's room.

Cheming was the oldest in the group of girls. But she wasn't the friendliest. She would freak out and lose temper if anyone woke her up in the morning. She even set a rule : NO ONE IS TO WAKE ME UP BEFORE 11 IN THE MORNING. But no one really obeyed that rule. Especially An Na.

An Na took a trumpet from the music room upstairs and opened Cheming's room door as quietly as possible and tiptoed inside the room.

Cheming was on the bed, sleeping. As An Na came closer and closer to her, she giggled and closed so no noise will come out.

There was a postcard in Cheming's hand and she was hugging it as if it was a teddy bear. But it wasn't JUST a postcard.

A face.

An Na sighed. EXO's face again.

It was an EXO postcard Cheming had ordered online a few days ago. Surprisingly it arrived in the mail only yesterday. And she was already addicted to it.

After taking a deep breath, An Na positioned the trumpet near Cheming's ear, and blew it.

*PHHHHHHHTTT!*

"LEE AN NA!" Cheming exclaimed when the noise woke her up. Her face turned red and she was hot in fury.

"I was having this really great dream and you! You-" Cheming said and stopped when An Na laughed and pointed to her hand.

"You were hugging that postcard all night long huh?" An Na said and burst out laughing.

"Not funny!" Cheming said, blushing her face off. "This is mine. Mine only, precious."

Still laughing, An Na ran out of the room and downstairs to do who knows what.

***

"Hey, HwaYoung, you starting work soon?" Den Na asked.

Hwa Young nodded. "Yup. Want me to give you a ride to the gym?"

"That's exactly what I wanted to ask. Thank you. I needed that ride," Den Na said and smiled. She was already ready in her sports outfit. She goes to the gym every Sunday. Unlike the other members of Code6. She is the fittest and also the strongest in the group.

"Let me just get my car keys," Hwa Young said and went to the living room while Den Na went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

That's when Li Na came around. Li Na opened the fridge door and after 3 minutes,closed it.

"What're you looking for?" Den Na asked, staring at her with big eyes.

"Nothing. Just wanted to cool my face," Li Na said and laughed before going back upstairs.

"Hey,Den Na!" A voice from upstairs said.

Den Na turned to the direction of that voice. "Yes?"

It was Cheming.

"On the way, would you help me get some eyeliner in the shops?" Cheming said. "I'll pay you back later."

"Why don't you buy it yourself? You're free today. You're off work," Den Na frowned.

"I'm busy," Cheming answered.

"Doing what?"

"Well...uh. I'm just busy." Cheming said and dissapeared into her room.

Everyone expects Cheming to call errands on them every Sunday. And everyone knows the only reason she does that was so that she wouldn't have to go out of the house, which she hates. She excuses herself because of the 24 hours air conditioned house and the soft bed in her room.

"Done?" HwaYoung said when she came into the kitchen.

"Done. Got the keys?" Den Na asked.

HwaYoung nodded. "Let's go."

HwaYoung and Den Na went downstairs to their underground garage. 5 minutes later, Hwa Young's car exited the house.

***

Meanwhile back upstairs in the girls' room...

"En Mi, can I borrow your makeup?" Cheming asked and pouted.

"Huh? Don't you have yours?" En Mi asked, confused.

"Mine's used up," Cheming said and grabbed En Mi's makeup kit.

"You're not even going out of the house today. Why do you need makeup?" En Mi asked but Cheming ignored her question and went off to her own room

En Mi frowned but she didnt care anyway. She got her bag and hurried out of her room. Every Sunday she would meet up with her old university friends at a cafe in the city. She would usually come back at around 3 in the afternoon.

En Mi went out of the house and saw her friend's car pulling up. She entered the car and the two rode off to the cafe leaving LiNa, Cheming and An Na the only girls in the house.

At An Na's room, An Na was sitting down in front of her computer editing the photos she had taken for a couple at their wedding. An Na worked as a professional photographer and she earned at least 900,000 won to 1,100,00 won a month. She's quite popular though. And her pictures are always of high quality.

"Not nice. Hmm...this one's blurr, they wouldn't want to buy this photo," An Na mumbled to herself as the cursor came to rest on the DELETE button on the computer screen.

"Naah. Nope. Not this. Neeeh," An Na said to herself.

"What are you doing, An Na?" Se Li Na said as she entered An Na's room, wearing her vet uniform.

"I'm editing my photos. The one I took of a couple at their wedding a few days ago," An Na answered.

"Oh, you mean that couple who invited us to their wedding at the beach at sunset that time? Wow! That groom is rich, man!" Li Na said and laughed. "You're gonna earn big money for these," she added.

"Yup. The groom said that he'll pay me 50,000 to 60,000 won per photo. If its good," An Na said.

"Good for you. I mean us. You're gonna sponsor ice cream for me right? After you receive your salary," LiNa said.

"Okay sure. Just remember to buy that video game that I told you I like that time when we were window shopping in the mall," An Na said.

"Okay. No problem," LiNa replied and went out of the room.

"Wait! LiNa!" An Na called and got up to chase after her.

"What?" LiNa stopped walking and turned.

"Where's Cheming?" An Na asked.

"In her room? Why do you ask?"

"Oh. Nothing. Just needed to know," An Na said and went back to her room while LiNa got her car keys and exited her house and off to her veterinary clinic in the city.