2 Toys and Desires

The Risk of Love (still in progress)

I dropped Hikari off and headed to the Toy Store. It was strangey quiet and seemed weird out.

I reached the store and their was litterally no one there except for a guy but I didnt catch his face. 

The workers there were in the back and I began searching the store for a Purin Plush toy for Hikari. 

That guy was in the way and I was scared to even ask him to nudge over. I stood next to him and gatherd my courage. 

"excuse me"-You 

"I don't work here"-Niel 

He didn't even glance at you. 

"What?...oh no...I'm trying to look at the stuffed animals"-You 

He looked at me and I saw his face... 

He looked at me as if i insulted him and then his face turned soft. 

I gave him a smile and he moved over. 

I began looking at the plush toys and saw one hikari would want I grabed the medium sized one and two small melody bunnies. I took out my phone and began calculating the prices and the budget I had for Hikari. 

I looked to my side and that guy was watching. He quickly looked away and just returned back to what I was doing. 

I had enough left to buy Hikari and dress. I smiled to myself and went to the check out.

This girl came out with another worker 

"Anneyeong Hae-sayo" - Employee

"Anneyeong Hae-sayo"-You 

The employee began scanning all the items. You checked your watch and saw that you still had 40 minutes left. 

"Excuse me but is there a store near here that sells dresses for children?" -You 

The employee nodded "Ne, the store next door actually just opened and sells dresses." 

"Gamsabmida"-You 

You paid and left the store. You walked to the store next door but the guy you saw from the last store made you shiver. 

Why was he in my mind?....I shook my head and bought hikari a beautiful dress. I beagn to walk back home. 

I was almost there and I saw... 

"Hyung-Sikah!!!" I called this out waving. 

Hyung-sik smiled and waved back "Anyang" 

"I haven's seen you in awhile, How are you?" -You 

"Good...Good..how are you and hikari?." -HyungSik

"Were doing good, I actually just bought her a birthday gift"-You 

You are probably wondering why I know Hyung-sik.He use to live in the same apartments as me and he even lived across the hall. We met one day when me and Hikari were going to the grocery store. We became friends, but its more like friendly strangers~ 

Hyungsik smiled and said "I hope she has fun for her birthday. I actually have to go...see you soon?" 

I nodded and he left. 

I walked into my apartment and my heart fluttered a bit. 

Hyung-sik is really cute and I would honestly attack that boy if I could...but his not realistic...his older and probably wants nothing to do with me. He hasn't even made a move...I'm just a kid to him. 

I put away hikari's presents and waited for her to come home. 

__________________________________________________________________

Niels Pov 

I had to wait at the dumb toy store. 

When I walked in everyone left. I guess they recognized me? 

The employees walked to the back too. 

I rolled my eyes and waited by the only window looking to the east. 

I heard the door open but paid no attention. 

But then,,,,she came 

'Excuse me" 

Her voice was soft. 

I said the first thing on my mind "I don't work here" 

Stuid girl 

and then she said "oh no...i'm trying to look at the stuffed animals" 

I thought this girl was joking and then I looked at her. 

She looked soft she was very cute too, like a kid cute. She was very modestly dressed too which surprised me, since all the girls i know dress like they came from the club. 

I moved for her but I couldn't stop watching her. I don't know why but I wanted to hold her. She looks good to hold. 

She was on her phone and she smiled to herself...Wait?....is she a mom? 

No one else comes to this store unless thier a mom or a dedicated toy addict.

She caught me staring and I looked away.

She left.

I felt hot.

I cleared my throat and saw the employee stare at me, he gave me that "I caught you wanting her" look. I glared at him.