4

My Eyes on You

Ack! It’s too sweet.” I commented when I tasted the orange juice I made. I’m preparing for our breakfast for today but it seems like I’m taking too much time in just making this orange juice. I poured more water trying to balance the taste.

After being contented with the taste, I’m about to call Sehun for breakfast but then I heard him walking down from the stairs. I decided to prepare the table.

When he entered the kitchen, he’s wearing his usual poker face, not even bothering to say “Good Morning” or even look at me. Well, at least let me feel that I exist.

I’m not demanding him or forcing him to greet me or such. But isn’t he too much? Does he hate me that much?

We should at least acquaintance or something besides we’re living in the same roof. Tch. I can’t believe I’m even preparing him breakfast. But yeah. I’m too nice to treat him like this. I’m just doing my part.

Sorry for blabbering too much. I’d rather rant in my mind than to say something that I’m not supposed to say.

He sat down and started eating, I rolled my eyes. “Good morning to you too” I sarcastically greeted him in my mind.

I sat down across him. I started eating too. Only the sounds of our chopsticks and spoon can be heard.

It’s not awkward for me anymore, since we’re eating breakfast for months now. I’m just eating comfortably.

We’re in the middle of eating our breakfast, his phone rang and he quickly grabs it from his pocket.

“Hello? Yes? What!” every word his expressions changes. He exclaimed at the last word as he stood up from his chair and he went to the living room. 

With that I didn’t hear anymore what he’s saying. It’s not that I’m interested in what business he’s talking about.

I continued eating without him. When I finished eating, he came back to the kitchen and he poured some water in his glass. He gulped down. He seems to be in a bad mood after that phone call.

Well, I can tell. His expression changed again. His stares can burn a hole already. I quickly looked away when he caught me observing him. I cleared my throat.

“A-are you done eating? I’ll clean up the plates” I reasoned out while I reach for his plate, and I hesitantly looked at him and our eyes met.

“I’m done” his voice made me froze. It chilled out through my spine. I’m really intimidated by him. I think that any moment he’ll eat me or something.

I quickly took his plate and went to the sink to wash the plates. *whew*

I turned my attention on washing the plates and after some minutes, I heard his car engine being .

He left for work already. I sighed in relief.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

“Aigoooo!” I literally threw my body on the bed. I just finished cleaning the whole house again.

I checked my phone and saw the time.

*3:55*

What?! I thought it’s almost dinner. Cleaning the whole house felt like eternity. I closed my eyes and I started massaging the temples. I’m so tired.

I’m slowly feeling really sleepy. When I’m about to drove off to dreamland.

I heard the front door opened.

*Sehun?* he’s home already?

I lazily made my way towards our door and my eyes widened when I saw him staring down at me.

So he’s really home?

I looked down and quickly went back to bed. I really want to sleep. He came inside the room and I don’t know what he’s doing. I closed my eyes, wanting to sleep already.

“Pack up, we’re going to Busan. Now.” I heard him say.

I then heard the door being shut. I opened my eyes and groaned.

What?! Busan?

I don’t know but in the end I ended up packing my things.

I carried my bag pack as I went down the stairs and saw sehun waiting for me in the couch.

I didn’t notice that he already packed his things. He also changed his clothes.

He stood up and he led the way outside the house, I just followed him without uttering a word.

When we entered the car, he then grabs his phone and he calls someone.

After a few rings the other line finally answered. I closed my eyes not trying to mind his business; I just listened to their phone call.

Yes, yes. We’re on our way. I want everything to be settled when we get there. Do that at least. I don’t want to stress myself.”

I heard him sigh. He started the engine and we drove off.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - 

 

From Seoul to Busan, the travelling time is really long. It takes 5 hours. And I can’t travel by a car that long. I have a car sick. And right now I’m not feeling really well. It has only been an hour since we left home but I already starting to feel nausea.

I forgot to bring water. Aish! Mom said I really should bring water every time I travel.

Slowly I opened my eyes and I glance at him. He is busy driving. I looked outside from the window and it seems like we are not close to any convenient store right now.

I felt a lump on my throat but I quickly grab on my shirt. No, I don’t want to puke. Not right now.

I tried to control it but it’s just becoming worst. I looked away from sehun and I can feel my eyes water.

“Are you alright?” he asked. I don’t know but something in his voice was different.

I shut my eyes tightly; I can’t reply to him because once I open my mouth I know something will come out.

My breathing became heavy and I know he can sense what’s wrong already.

Without any word, he stops the car on the side of the road. And I quickly walked out.

I let everything out. Thank goodness.

Just then I can feel someone patting me on my back. He then offered me a tissue.

I gladly took it and wipe the side of my mouth.

thanks.” I muttered. I hope he heard it.

He walks back inside the car like I’m not talking to him.

Well I’m just thankful he helped me. A smile formed on my face.

He’s not that scary though.

After a long ride to Busan, we’ve finally arrived and it’s already dark. And after that incident happened on the way, I’m feeling a bit lighter.

We stopped by in a restaurant here in Busan.

’ We’ll eat here first before we go to our House.” Sehun looks at me. I hesitantly nodded. Wait. Did he wait for my respond? And a house? He owns a house here?

We went outside the car and we walked inside the restaurant.

It’s a simple Italian restaurant. Few people are here eating. It has a beautiful ambiance. It’s simple and very Italian style.

A beautiful lady greeted us from the door way.

Good evening sir! Table for two?”  she asked. I just smiled and,

 

“Yes please.” Sehun answered him right away. And the lady led us to an empty table on the corner part of the restaurant. I saw other couples sitting on this side.

We sat down and the lady gave us the Menu for us to pick.

“Sir,do you want to try our specialty? It’s—“ the lady didn’t finished her sentence when Sehun interrupted her.

“No thanks. I’ll decide what to order. We’ll call you when we’re ready to order.” He didn’t even glance at her but you can sense the irritation in his voice.

The lady is just doing her job though.

She then bowed her head, I think she feels really embarrassed right now. Poor her.

Seriously, I can’t concentrate on what to order right now.

Do you eat pasta al pesto? Are you okay with it?” honestly, I’m still not used to Sehun talking to me. And with his question right now, I’m really startled.

“y-yeah. I’m okay with it.”

He then called the waiter and stated our order.

I took out my phone and I opened my IG.

Should I take a picture of this restaurant? I really like the place. But I suddenly remembered something and I frown.

I shouldn’t think of it. Not right now. A sigh escaped from my lips. I looked at sehun and he looks really busy with his phone too.

Not too long, our orders arrived. We started eating peacefully. I’m really hungry.

We’re on our way to our house after we ate our dinner. It took us for almost 40 minutes to arrive at his house. I didn’t expect his house to be like this, I mean I’m not judging him or anything but, he’s rich right?

We arrived at a small house; I think it’s pension house though. There are many small houses besides each other and this place seems to be private and a compound.

I carried my bag and I waited for sehun to get his things. I take my time to examine the place. It’s surrounded by a beautiful garden and full of trees, and I see a gazebo from the side. It’s also filled with lights so it’s not really dark.

I’m too immersed with the place, I heard someone called sehun.

“Sehun-ah!~”