Chapter 3

Didn't See it Coming

8:30am

Aish...why do i wake up so late? 

   I immediately take a shower, brushing my teeth and yada yada. It took 10 minutes in total. I get dressed up and walk out from my room to the first floor. As i took the stairs, delicious smell start to fill my nose. The smell of spices and herbs are filling up the room. When i enter the kitchen, the kitchen is already filled with people. I see Shing Sung Woo-ssi putting something on the pan and the sizzling sound of it makes it hard for me to resist.

"Good morning, Dong Wook-ssi." Lee So Ra-ssi is waving at me with a smile. I bow down as we both introduce ourselves. Sung Woo-ssi also turn his back towards me, and we introduce ourselves once again. He tells me that i just have to call him Hyung and i nod. Sung Woo hyun says he's making beansprouts soup and i praise his cooking ability.

"Oh, good morning. I'm Kang Jun." I turn my back and see a young man stand before me. He's wearing a cap and by the looks of him,

He hasn't showered yet.

    I greet him and we talk for a while, and i decide that i want to get my cap too and walk upstairs. As i walk out of the stairs, i hear a crackling sound from room 1. It sounds like a plastic wrapper. Curious, i take a peek and see someone's eating on the bed in the middle.

"Bom?" I approach her slowly, it'd be only ridiculous if it's not her.

"Ah yes?" I hear Bom's voice underneath the blanket. Her head pops out of it with a bread still on

"Ya~! What are you doing here? Are you eating? Don't eat while still on the bed, the crumbs of your bread would make ants coming." I raise my voice as i see Bom getting a little bit surprise by my voice. She looks at me apologetically with those wide eyes. I notice she looks so adorable with that pillowface and messy hair that tied together in a bun.

Bom lowers her gaze, bread still in . "I-i'm sorry, oppa. I usually eat in my bedtime.."

    I sit on So Ra noona's bed (i see boxing gloves on the other bed and it must be Ga Yeon's, right?) and just staring at Bom in a slight confusement. Does she mean that she's eating while she's sleeping? That's new to me.

"Huh? You mean you eat while you sleep?"

Bom lets out a chuckle. "Hehehe, i'm so weird, aren't it?" She scratches her head in an adorable, shy way that makes my heart pound a little faster. She moves around, as if searching for a thing. She opens the drawer and take out another bread and hand it to me.

"Do you want some?"

I shake my head hesitantly, "I'm on a diet, so i can't eat anything right now."

"Oh..." Bom looks downwards. Ah, i can't stand such an adorable face like that. Her face makes me somewhat guilty, like saying no for getting a help. I sigh and take the bread from her hand. I open the package and start munch it. It's a soft butter bread, one of my favorite. It let out a very aromatic fragrance i couldn't really resist.

Bom suddenly look at me and slap in the arm, "Ya! You said you are on diet but you keep on munching my bread!"

I laugh at her statement, "I can't resist the aroma of your bread and i thought i'd only eat this today!" 

    She laughs earnestly, and without her notice, a small piece of bread is escaping from . I laugh so hard i can't even breathe. She looks at me quizzically and i keep laughing like a lunatic as i try my best to explain the reason why i'm laughing but she doesn't seem to get what i mean and i keep laughing for a good 1 minute.

"Y-you... B-bread... J-jump.... Ahahahaha...."

    She seems to get it now, and also laugh maniacally alongside with me. She laugh even harder out of embarrassement. We both laugh at her and she doesn't really care.

"Ya, oppa! You should've told me! I bet the camera record it and it'll go viral!! Aih really..."

     I laugh again and we continue our coversation for a while, until she excuse herself to go back to sleep. I leave her alone and go to the dining room, where everyone is having breakfast. I look at the table and the dishes look absolutely mouth-watering. If only i wasn't on diet, i'd clean them up for sure.

      At around 10am, we all gather up to talk about house rules. Just in time, Bom is coming from upstairs with wet hair. I tell her to introduce herself and she just smile sheepishly until the rest of us also supporting my favor. She goes up to the front and do a y bow, and then bow awkwardly and sit beside nana.

      I didn't really think she's y, though. She's more of adorable than y, even i have to admit that she does have a great body figure. But her face and expression clearly shrugs away the iness of her. I like her adorable side better than her y side, eventhough i don't mind getting either of them hahaha

"So who wants to be in charged of handling the finance of this household?" Se Ho is looking at all of us, looking like searching for the 'right' person.

Soo Hyun lifts up her hand, "I'll do it!"

"Ok."

Sung Woo hyung start to speak, "So, we must list the things that we need for the house."

I look at bom, "Is there anything you wish we had?"

She looks puzzled, and looking back at me. "Huh? I haven't really done anything yet."

I reply back, "Since you've been just in your room, right?"

Bom looks taken aback and hit me in the arm lightly, while giggling sheepishly. Everyone also laughing at my words.

     So it's already settled. Soo Hyun is in charge of managing finance and Sung Woo hyung is the chef. Bom spontaneously ask Sung Woo hyung whether or not he'd shave his beard. She ask it without hesitant and it cracks up people in the room. 

"Oh yes. I think we need to contacting each other at least 3 times a day. We can make a group chat on K-talk to inform our whereabout." I suggest, which getting a nod of approval from everyone but Kang Jun. 

"I... I don't have a phone."

 

 


*author's note

Sorry it took a while to write this one, i got a little lazy but i've managed to write this so enjoy!

And oh, what do you think about the cover image? I made it myself hehehe