Chapter 2

Didn't See it Coming

    We both jump out a little bit when the bundle suddenly moves and i can see a slight view of a face belongs to a woman. Ah... could this be her?

"Bomi-ya, what are you doing here?" I pat her arm which is being covered with her blanket. Then she starts to move again, revealing her no make-up face. She really has such beautiful, fresh skin that doesn't need any make up to cover it. As i admire her skin, my eyes turning to her closed eyes. She looks so cute with that kind of relieved expression showing up, as if telling herself that this day is finally over and she has survived through it.

    Maybe i'm getting too close to her when she opens her eyes, she widening her eyes and sits straight right away. I too, drawing myself away from her in shock and a little bit embarrassed to be getting caught looking at someone from a close distance like that.

"Oh, Dong Wook-ssi, hello. I'm sleeping here." Bom replies with a perplexed look on her face, clealy shows that she realise that she doesn't live alone here.

"But why don't you sleep in your room?" Se Ho approaching her also and take a seat on the single chair near the sofa she has been lying on to.

    She smiles sheepishly again, "I don't want to wake So Ra unnie, that's why i'm sleeping here." I walk away from her and take a seat beside Sae Ho. I soon remember what we came out for on the first place, it's because of Giselle barking loudly. So Giselle barked at Bom, eh? That must be really shocking both to her and to So Ra. If i were her, i would also sleep outside haha

"It's cold here, you'll get sick, Bom."

She's waving her hands at my words, "Nah, i'm fine. I can't really sleep well either. Can you two accompany me?"

"Of course!" Se Ho replies with a hint of excitement. I also nod, affirming his answer. Maybe this way we could know each other better. To be honest, i do want to know her better. I don't know why, but i feel like she isn't herself. As if, she's covering herself up and putting on a mask, so people can't get through past her defense and they'd be looking at her in admiration for her carefree attitude. Which i don't really believe.

   Just then, a male figure emerging from the stairs. He's a young man, probably on his early 20s. I never meet him though (well of course, i've been living here for only 2 hours or so)

"Oh hello guys, I'm Park Min Woo. Nice to meet you all." The Min Woo guy grins, revealing his bright smile and small dimples on both cheeks.

"I'm Lee Dong Wook."

"I'm Bom."

"Ah we've already met, right? There's no need to reintroduce myself."

    We all cackling up at his comedic response. Min Woo sits on the left side of Se Ho, still giggling. The awkward athmosphere soon changes to a warmer one, all thanks to the great comedian Jo Se Ho. We continue our chat, now with Min Woo whom i find out working as an actor too, we both disscussing our roles and works, while Bom and Se Ho chimed along the conversation if they feel like relating to one of the topics. But Bom soon drifts away from the conversation and begin playing with her handphone. We stop after a while and just enjoy the vibe, until Min Woo looks at Bom curiously.

"Noona, what's that in your ears? Are they piercings?" Min Woo tilts his head in confusion. Soon i also realise that there's some kind of paper sticking on Bom's ears, maybe it's another treatment for the piercings?

   Bom rubs her eyes for a second, "Ah, this is actually an acupuncture treatment. It will make the blood flow more easily. Do you want to try it?"

   Min Woo nods and moves to sit next to Bom. Bom opens another paper and placing them carefully on Min Woo's earlobe. After saying thanks to Bom, Min Woo begin to start another conversation, and we all continue talking for a while, until Se Ho notices that Bom is getting tired and seems like she needs her sleep.

"Bom, are you tired?" Sae Ho asked, which get a nod of approval from her.

"You get back to sleep, ok? It's getting pretty late and we don't want you to not getting some precious sleep. Once again, nice to meet you. Now, sleep tight. Good Night." I said as we all get up from our seats, heading towards our own room. Bom answers in small mutter. 

     So the first day of our life living with one another is coming to an end. I haven't really met all the members yet, but i'll make sure to get up in the morning so i can greet them all before they go to work. Tonight has been a great start, though. At least i'm not the last one arrived so that gives me chance to talk to another last arrived member.

     And it happened to be Bom from the popular girl group 2NE1. Ah...recalling the awkward situation that was happening then, it's actually pretty funny. I still don't know why i had that stupid slight fear of Poong Poong-Bom's large white plushie-for a solid second. I guess i was pretty tired that time. And having Se Ho as my roommate is also quite fun, he keeps having topic to be talked about.

 

"Ah...today has been such a good day, indeed." I sigh as i dozing off.

 

 

 


*author's note

So this is the second chapter. I hope i can keep the pace on and not procrastinating any longer since it's the new year after all.

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! I HOPE THIS NEW YEAR WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR

 

*author's note 2

I've decided to change the spelling of Se Ho's name because even wikipedia writes it as Se Ho, but on his ig acc, he used 'Sae' instead of 'Se' so i'm kinda confuse about that.

but i decided that i'll be using Se Ho since it's more familiar and easier to read :D