CHAPTER 1- THE PAST

그 소년은 공주? That Boy is a Princess?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you, Hyunmi-ah? My little baby girl were hiding somewhere." Her father calls her as she chuckling at the back fo the tree. Her father saw her then he emerged with a sudden attack. "Boo!" "Hahahahaha, appa, you got me!" Her father lifted her tiny body up in the air with her happy face. Her mother was preparing the food they brought from the castle for having a picnic not too far away. "Hyunmi-ah! Jagiya! Let's have some lunch here."

 

Both she and her father looked each other with a cheesy smile. "Are you hungry, sugar lump?" "My stomache were growling after Mom's say just now." "OK... Who reached to Mom's first, gets a reward!" She smiles broadly. "Jinjja!? When?" "Starting... now!" Her father sprints first as she running to him but he's way faster with his long legs.  Her father reached there first, then rest his head on his wife's laps. The little girl pants and pants when her arrival was 14.5 seconds late than her father. "Appa, you're cheating again! I thought you're going easy on me!" "Why should I going easy on you when it comes to rewards? We can't waste it, thou." Her father mocking her as the girl pouts, sitting against her father while eating her tuna sandwich.

 

"Hyunmi-ah, Hyunmi-ah..." Her father calls her but the girl still don't want to communicate with him. "Hyunmi-ah, if I let you win, what is the reward that you want?" Hyunmi looked at him while pursing her lips. "I... I want be friends with Siwon, the prince at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter