CHAPTER 2- WORST NIGHTMARE

그 소년은 공주? That Boy is a Princess?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Father..."

 

Hyunmi's mother sobbing a lot as her father tried to comfort her. Now everyone were at the graveyard, whereas her grandfather's grave been digged. Hyunmi didn't know how to feel losing someone so she keep quiet as everyone in blues.

 

As everyone finish, there's only her and her parents left. Her mother left her last tears before they took their leave. When they're in the car, her mother sleep as her father hugged her aside. "Appa?" She asked her father, while her father looked at her weakly. "What is it, darling?"

 

"Mom having a bad time after losing harabeoji." "She'll be fine. I'm sure. Anyway, harabeoji now with his wife right now, up in heaven."

 

"I wish Mom can overcome her feelings..." Her father smiles weakly. "I hope so too," Her father looked outside of the window, as she playing with her own doll; but guilty still inside her heart. "Mom, please be strong..."

 

 

"Mom... are you alright?"

"Just fine, Hyunmi... let your mom having her personal space, okay? " Elizabeth answered as Hyunmi backed out while her father waited at next door. Hyunmi opens the door and saw her father's face. "So?" He asked.

 

She just shooked her head."There's no any improvement since the last couples of months." Her father clenched his fist and she can saw that. "Hyunmi-ah," he calls her name as he put his hands on her shoulders. "If mom ask you where appa's going, tell her I'll be okay." He took his coat and his hat then off from the room.

She still looked at him with sad eyes but he doesn't notice that.

 

 

"Where's appa?"

"He's fishing, I guess." Elizabeth looked Hyunmi at her eyes. "I know you're lying. Where's appa? It's been 2 weeks he hasn't back. Please Hyunmi-ah, tell me."

 

"H-He said to me if you're asking about him, he said he'll be okay. " "Eunsan... no..." Elizabeth goes to her room as her daughter followed. "Mom, where are you going?" Elizabeth stops for a while, looking at you. "He searching for your uncle."

 

"Uncle? "Yes, your uncle so don't go anywhere except the castle. I don't want you in trouble. " "Mom..." "Please Hyunmi, promise me." Her mother left her as she opens th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter