150222 I will be there

Park Jinyoung's Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

Date: February 22, 2015  

Time: 01:00AM

Mood: Quite happy, trying to mend all things important 

 
 

It has been a month since I have last written something. It had been a hectic month and between all the things I'm doing right now, I just have no time.  

 

Anyway, Happy Lunar New Year! 

And what a treat to receive in the New Year! 
I received greetings from family, friends, co-workers and of course, my love Suzy.  

She even told me that she had watched an episode of Dream Knight.  

It's a big deal - she's a very busy person but she found time to watch our web drama.

It made my heart happy.  

She even told me that I looked good and that I'm a great actor.  

Actually, she praised both JB and I but that's beside the point.  

The thing is... she said I looked good and that I'm a great actor.  

Ahhh, did that feel good!  

 
 

Also, her magazine covers are out! I've seen it while I was walking and bought some of it. 

I even bought the Nylon Magazine and dear lord, I almost fell off my chair while scanning that magazine.  
I just... well... the pictures are nice and all but Suzy!!! 

Suzy on a bed... wearing a huge white t-shirt... looking so deliciously seductive....  

Let me pause for a moment.  

Actually, give me 5 minutes to release this.  
 

 

She looks breathtaking in those photos; but I'm quite worried. I think she lost a lot of weight.  

I wonder if she's eating healthily these days.  

Speaking of that, we decided to go through that dinner that we had planned before the holidays. 

It was fun and it gave me the breather that I needed.  

The whole Mark-hyung liking Suzy still bugs me.  

It doesn't help that he's also close to Yugyeom who is Yerin's guy best friend; and we all know that Yerin and Suzy are close.

I just can't help but think about what is going on in the background of all that.  

 

We ate at this secluded restaurant called The Happy Tree House Club.  

Suzy told me that she would often eat out with her friends there since it gave them the privacy that they needed.

The restaurant has a feature where they give their patrons private rooms to eat. The food is great too, mind you.  

And for now, I have decided that The Happy Tree House Club is my favorite restaurant.  

Not only is the food great, but Suzy and I have decided to eat there again next time. 

Music to my ears, I tell you. 

 

She told me about her Dorihwaga filming and that she met amazing actors on the set, she also mentioned about her two new oppas who had been a great help to her while filming the movie; she told me I should meet those oppas, they're great actors and could help me hone my acting skills.  

Ha! I bet you, this would entail another dinner date. Of course, with her new oppas but hey, still, I'd be with Suzy.

Another thing that made my ears happy that night. 

 

I updated her on GOT7 and my student life; how hard it is to juggle to things at the same time and she told me that she totally understood. She filmed Dream High while promoting with miss A before and she described the whole saga as "It was s

Please log in to read the full chapter