141231 The gorgeous lady in black dress

Park Jinyoung's Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

Date: December 31, 2014
Time: Midnight
Mood: Feeling giddy because of feels


I'm still on cloud nine! It has been months since we really got to talk to each other. Sure, we see each other a lot during concert preparations but that's it. She's way too busy, she's always hopping to one schedule to the next. Besides, I'm too scared sometimes to talk to her. Junho hyung is a bit territorial when he wants to be. It's a known fact in the whole JYP Nation that Junho hyung likes her, not that I blame him. She is perfect. Okay, maybe perfect is too strong a word but it's difficult to describe something that is akin to almost perfection. Maybe I should just describe her as Bae Suzy. 

 

The reason why I'm so happy I almost jumped at the second-hand-certified-WG-used couch, to the dismay of my fellow GOT7 friends and teammates, is because something moved on my twitter feed. A special Retweet, a special mention, from the special almost perfect girl that we cannot really describe in words, just that she's Bae Suzy. 

 

I was that happy. To be frank, I was ecstatic but I wouldn't say that out loud. Nobody knew about this, nobody should know about this. I'll let you know, Dear Journal, since nobody would read you anyway. My Miss Caramel Macchiato just Retweeted this certain tweet I made to congratulate Jackson for winning the newcomer award in SBS Entertainment Awards. That would mark our latest and most recent twitter interaction to date! The last one was ages ago! We should interact more, but sometimes I'm scared. She's too far now, too successful. It's not the same for us anymore. We can't go on Caramel Macchiato dates like we used to do when we were training. We can't go on theme parks and hang around like we used to when we were young and reckless. We can't enjoy being so free with our conversations anymore like we used to when we were so close with each other. All because she is now The Bae Suzy. 

 

What can a sad, longing man do? I sent her a m

Please log in to read the full chapter