Yunho

Soul mates (Familiar Heart 2)

Yunho POV

.......without any thoughts, I kissed him. I felt his lips tremble just for a second because he pushed me away as soon as our lips met.
"Are you crazy?!" He shouted at me.
"Why? You don't like it?"
"Yunho-ah......what would have happened if other saw us?"
"Are you by any chance.......ashamed of me?"
He broke his eye contact with me. I have known him for about four years, but I can never guess what he is thinking. His image was too strong......and I like it. 
"I ..... I have to go." He tried to leave, but I blocked his way.
"You......didn't answer back."
"Answer?" He looked at me confusedly.
"That kiss. What does it meant to you. Ani......it's not like we had never kissed before. I don't want to hide our relationship anymore."
"Yunho-ah! Are you out of your mind?"
"Don't worry. I will talk with my dad about it."
"I think....you are misunderstanding here."
"About what?"
He smirked. "We were never in a relationship to start with. Did you think I kissed you and hang around with you because I liked you?.... Ani! I just felt pity on you. So, I just played along. You must be gay, but I am not. Just thanks me that I kept your secret until now. If it goes out, you will be trouble."
I smiled and his smile disappeared.
"You don't have to like me because I like you."
"You really are crazy, aren't you?" He left.
"Changmin-ah!" I called his name. "Someday you will like me too. Love you!!!" I waved at him, even though he never turned back.

After month or so, my father somehow found out about my little secret. He is someone who has pride and does not want any weakness. Si, he decided to send me outside the state to finish my study. Changmin had stopped contacting with me after that event. He would walk pass me like he does not know me. So, I thought, yeah it would be better to go out of state for a while.
Before leaving Korea, I texted Changmin. 
"I will be waiting for your answer. If I don't get your answer until this month......I will really get out of your life forever. Hope you will reply back."
I........never got his reply.