The start

Soul mates (Familiar Heart 2)

"Breaking News! This year, it has been the hot topic as each Asia Air-flights keep missing mysteriously. Not long ago, a plane from Malaysia which was heading towards Beijing disappeared behind the thick clouds and there was no traces of it. Just like that, KCN News today received a news similar like that. An airline (B-2011K) from South Korea which was leaving to USA yesterday afternoon is assumed to be disappeared as well. There were about 120 passengers on board, mostly were citizens of South Korea. The cause was said to be the bad weather. After that no connection was found and there is still no traces of the plane. Just like before help line forces are still searching every single places and oceans, hoping to find even if it's a piece of screw from the missing plane. The mystery of these missi--" 
The TV was turned off.

".............It doesn't make sense....." A little boy about 15 years old said silently.

Two days ago.......
"Ehh!!!!! You two are really leaving??"  The boy asked as he saw his parents packing up these suitcases.
"Mm. Didn't I told you before?" His mom said.
"I thought you were joking!" 
"Don't worry. We know you are brave enough to be here and take care of the house. It's just for a week anyway." His mom smiled at him.
"That's not what I am worried about! What about Jiyeon? That is what I am worried about! Even if she is 8, she is like a baby! You two know she can't even stay without you two. She is gonna be such a pain to me! Just take her too."
"Jaejoong-ah!" His father scolded. "It's just for a week. Do what you can to make her stay with you until we come back."
"He is right. I don't want you two to miss your studies. You are my son anyway. I trust you. Until then, please hang on, uh?"
"Uh. Okay, but promise me it will just be a week."
"Mm. Promise." His mom smiled at him and patted his head.

--------------------

"It's just a week right omma? ........... You promised me.........I will be waiting. Ani......even if it's more than a week, I will be waiting." Jaejoong clutched the remote controller in his hand tightly.

"I am home!" 
"U-uh. Welcome back." JJ threw away the remote in sofa.
"Oh! You are home early today. You didn't stay after for your music practice?"
"Ya! Dummy. It's Friday today."
"Ah! That's right." Jiyeon said as she threw her back pack on the floor and sat on the sofa.
"Ya! Why are you so messy? Pick it up and go put your shoes properly." Jaejoong scold.
"Aish! Arasoo!" Jiyeon said and stomped to fix her stuff.
"Aish!?? What a great sister I have? I am your big brother, so treat me like one!!"
"Whatever! But oppa, did you hear the news?"
"What news?"
"I was in the store a while ago and there was a news on the TV. Another plane got disappeared as well! Isn't that totally weird."
"......so?"
"Nothing. It's just when I heard that somehow I remembered omma and appa. Even if they just left couple of days ago, I feel like they left for forever." Jiyeon said sadly.
Jaejoong playfully hugs her and says. "I wish I can hear that kind of thing about myself as well. I can't wait to get married and have bunch of sons and daughters who will worry anout me."
"leave me. Nice try! I won't say it." Jiyeon sticks her tongue out and runs to her room.

Jaejoong smiles and looks at the clock. "Why is time moving so slowly? Just hurry back."

--------------------------------------

Jaejoong POV

Ten years has passed now that we lost our parents. After two days of the news of missing plane, the plane that our parents were on was found crashed near the ocean. Yet, no bodies were found. From then, I realized now it was only me and my little sister left. She is now 18 years old, but she still thinks they are alive and will be back. I.....I haven't told her the truth because if I do, she will be heart broken and I won't be able to control her. I have lying to her these past ten years. Every birthday, I will send her gifts with the money I earned from working here and there. As if omma and appa send it for her. At that time, her smile is what makes me keep moving ahead. I quit my school after that news because I knew I won't be able to pay for my school as well as my sister. Gladly she is still continuing her study. 
"I need a better job." I walked on the street heading back to home. Then I stopped in the mid-way. I turned to a tall poll. "Daebak!" Was the only word that kept coming out of my lips. I snatched the paper out of the electric poll and kissed it. It was a hiring notice in a cafe. It was willing to pay double price than what I have been earning! "Thank you god!!! For making me a guy! Manse!!!!" I screamed excitedly. The cafe was only hiring boys. I can't wait to check that place out.