PART 3

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong's Pov I woke up in the morning hearing soft snores beside me. I open my eyes and saw baby panda Seungri clinging onto me. He really look like a baby panda so i think i should call him baby panda. I try to get off the bed slowly not to wake that baby panda up. But fail because everytime when i move, he'll snuggle more closer and hug me tighter . I doesn't know that Seungri is so clingy and ..... cute.. So this time i try to move more slowly as i can. The moment i move, i pick up that large fluffy panda plushie on the floor cause it drop on the floor last night when we were cuddling and replace it with that plushie instead of my body. I take quick bath and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast since Seungri still sleeping like a panda. I made a pancake with panda icing and strawberry syrup on it. I wanted to wake Seungri up but before i could wake him up, i heard someone shouting. "You made strawberry panda pancake?!!" "Ne..." I serve it on the plate and put it on the table. He run beside me and down in a flash. He started putting all the pancake inside his mouth. I look at his cute panda face having hard time chewing the pancake. I chuckle and he pout abit while chewing. I squish that squishy cheeks and he pout even more and that makes him cuter like a baby panda eating. "YAAH!.. i'm eating!" He send me a cute death glare.. wait how can a death glare be cute.. i return him with a sweetest smile. After he finish eating, i wash all the dishes. "You're not eating?" He watch me washing the dishes "I'm not hungry after seeing you eating my food" i look at him in the eyes. He nodded cutely. We went to watch tv together after washing the dishes but Seungri went to my room and came out with his fluffy panda plushie. I chuckle. "Such a cutie.." i chuckle "........" Seungri sit down next to me and hug that fluffy panda plushie. End of Jiyong's Pov "Hyung...." Seungri look at Jiyong. "Hmm?" .... "Let's go out, hyung" "Where?" "Hmm.. Beach?"

"........"

"...Okay" On the way to the Beach "Hyung, have we reach yet? Why is it so long?" Seungri start whining. "Its reaching RIri, stop pouting before i bite them.." Seungri never stop pouting and be elert if Jiyong is gonna bite Seungri pouting lips. Seungri keep looking at Jiyong secretly so Jiyong obviously know that panda is secretly looking at him but he ignore. Seungri is really cute in Jiyong's mind. "We're here!" "Yeay!!" Seungri came out from the car jump profusely. He also went u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter