Live

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seungri come back home, he saw his ex husband was holding a chain belt.. Yes he surely know what's gonna happen but he has patient as always."Seungriya.. My lovely husband. What did you do to my boyfriend and where do you go YESTERDAY!?" His ex husband, Junghyun shouted the last word loudly."I went to the club but.. but your boyfriend started it first. He punch-." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT HE STARTED IT IT FIRST!?". His ex husband shouted again but this time is really super load than just now."So, honey.... Your bruise has been healed, huh? You want to have another few more worse bruise?" Before Seungri can say anything, his ex husband smack Seungri with his chain belt powerfully on his body and hand many times. Seungri can't do anything but cry in pain. i regretted that i come back home."AAAAHHHHHH!, I won't do it again.. i pro.. promise promise PROMISEE!!!!" After Seungri beg him not to smack him, Junghyun stop."Go make us food and i don't want to see your stupid ugly face anymore! Understand!?" Junghyun kick Seungri."But where do you expect me to live?" "I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THAT AND GO MAKE FOOD NOW!!" Seungri get up however he is pain, he still force to get up to make his ex husband of course his ex bestfriend food to eat. After Seungri had made Their foods, Junghyun had pack Seungri's stuff and clothes and throw it outside.

Seungri doesn't know where to go now so he decided to book one night in the cheap hotel since he got a few money left. That night, he can't sleep and still thinking where does he wants to live at."I will surely live beside dust bin and beg people for money. I rather die then making people trouble just because of me." Suddenly Jiyong's name flash across his mind that ask him to stay with him. He doesn't know how to react but he remembers that Jiyong gave him his number. He quickly took out his phone and dial his number."Yoboseyo, I just want to ask you that ..... Ummm... erhh.. c.. can i live with you?" Seungri stutters abit but Jiyong answer was ...."Sure , i'm living alone anyways. But why so sudden?" "Long story hyung, i will tell you the story tomorrow. Anyways do text me your address". "Ohh no worries, i will pick you up tomorrow" "Okay then i'll text you where am i later." With that, after Seungri have closed the phone, he texted Jiyong and went to sleep.

*Next moring* 

Seungri don't feel good but he forces himself  to take a bath."Hey, Seungri i will be on the way there." "Sure" .. Seungri clean himself as fast as he can and get dressed. "Oh my god.. i'm still sleepy" Seungri complain to himself for not sleeping early yesterday. Then he saw there's text from 'Jiyongie'. Well he save Jiyong's number as Jiyongie. Call me if you're ready- Jiyongie. Seungri went downstairs and called Jiyong "Hyung, where are you?" .... "Seungri, hey i'm here!" Jiyong shouted when he saw Seungri. Jiyong brought Seungri to his car and drive him home.

Seungri's POV

While he was driving, the traffic was jam. i became very sleepy. I try to stay up but end up sleeping on his shoulder.

Jiyong's POV
I can see that Seungri is really sleepy. Did he stayed up all night, yesterday?... Oh wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter