Ch2 - follower myungsoo!

can i love you?

   Next day of school~ jiyeon come into the class with her head down.She abit looks like sick.Myungsoo isn't here yet since this is too early to attend class,so there is only afew girls in the class now.Jiyeon is trying to take a nap but CL comes to her seat with another 2 girls. "Yah..jiyeon..you should change your seat with me!you know..myungsoo is my future boyfriend,so you better change your seat now!" CL said arrogantly and abit loudly. But Jiyeon is pretending like sleeping and not even care. Actually, there is no one in this school who didn't listen CL words, because she is one of a billionaire's daughter and famous for her badass. Only that strange girl jiyeon never listen her! CL started to mad and make jiyeon look at her by pulling her hair. Jiyeon is coldly look at her.. "park jiyeon..I'm warning you! I will break your leg if you are not change your seat now" CL said angrily , but jiyeon...just keep looking at her boringly. *slap* yes..CL slapped jiyeon's right cheek hardly. But still no response from cold jiyeon. "YAHH! Why did you slap her!!" A loud voice come with a boy, myungsoo..he is half running to jiyeon with his very worrying face. Now he is angrily staring at CL and two girls while standing besides jiyeon.Many students arrived at this time and started to amazed at them. "Oppa..I didn't slap her..It was just an accident!" CL lied. Another two girls nodded their heads as CL is right. Myungsoo didn't believe them of course but he had to let them off this time because other students may think them wrongly. Myungsoo sigh and sit at his seat. CL and her friends back to their seats as they know they can't bully jiyeon now. Jiyeon..she is just reading a book like nothing was happened. But still her right cheek is red by CL slap. Myungsoo start trying to talk with her "hey..are you okay??"

 

"Omm..Jiyeon ah..can I talk with you?"

 

"What are you reading??"

 

"Ah..about yesterday,I have so many questions to ask you..can i ask you?"

 

And blah blah..only myungsoo is talking like this.But Jiyeon is reading her book interestingly like she can't hear myungsoo voice. Finally bell rang and class starts. The class teacher mrs.kim come into class..so myungsoo give up talking to jiyeon. Even though jiyeon is still ignore him, whenever he think about how she hugged him yesterday, he is so happy~~

 

   Break time! Today jiyeon is going to canteen..myungsoo is following her unknowingly. Jiyeon sat at empty seat and started to eat her meal, " can i sit here with you?" Myungsoo ask her with his infamous smile, before she say nothing,he sat in front of her. "Hehe" myungsoo giggles like a kid, after seeing him like this jiyeon thought "cute" but she didn't show her attention to him,just eating like he isn't there. Myungsoo is eating his meal too but he is looking at her numerous time secretly, " is she an angle or what? How can she so beautiful like this..saranghae :-* " myungsoo thought, smiling. Then he noticed some boys are looking at him angrily for taking a chance to eat with jiyeon and some boys are staring at jiyeon's pretty face. There so many girls who are jealousing at jiyeon too. He feel alittle shy and awkward now. As for jiyeon, she didn't care everyone here. She is such a peaceful girl. Before myungsoo, jiyeon already finished her eating..she stand up and went away.,myungsoo didn't follow her because he afraid that she won't like him for following her. After jiyeon left the seat, some girls is coming to him now! Huu~ being handsome is tiring!xD ~~

 

   Yesterday,myungsoo thought he should follow jiyeon when school ends just to know her address , but she was disappeared like a ghost and can't find her since she left him at school garden. Today, he will follow her when school ends. "Ting ting ting" school bell rang! Yahoo! Myungsoo jumped of his seat happily. He fastly took his bag, he is ready to follow his crush, jiyeon.!

______________________________

Sorry for late update and sorry again for shortie chap :"3 comment pls--! ^.^