Ch1 - love at first sight?

can i love you?

"Yah park jiyeon! You want my slap?huh? Why are you keep silent when i'm talk to you!" A girl named CL said while rising her right hand. But jiyeon just give her a cold glance and continue reading her book. CL and her friends started to mad. They were just trying to bully jiyeon who is an orphan. But class teacher arrive and they give up talking to jiyeon. "Annyeong Kids! We have a new student today" because of class teacher mrs.kim speech,everyone started to excited who is a new student..oh yeah except jiyeon. "Myungsoo ssi come here!" Mrs.kim called a new student who named myungsoo and he come inside the class..

 

Girls (except jiyeon) - "Woah!"

 

Yes!he is so handsome and making girls crazy for him while smiling. Myungsoo- "annyeong! I'm kim myungsoo, I wanna be friends with everyone there!" Girls just wow and wow! "Nice myungsoo ssi..you can sit at empty seat" mrs.kim said. Myungsoo looking for his seat, he don't want to sit besides a girl who is so much give attention to him. Then he found..one of the girls is strange because she didn't even look at him and keep reading! Besides of her seat is empty..so he smiled and sit besides her. He can hear some girls sigh and how some girls jealous of her. Well..but this strange girl doesn't look at him..myungsoo - "hey! I'm kim myungsoo! Eh..what's your name?" May be myungsoo failed to talk a girl for the first time..because jiyeon keep ignore him. 'She is strange!' He thought..'and she looks so beautiful even i can't see her face exactly..but why she look so cold' he again thought and finally listen to mrs.kim teaching.

 

"Yayyyy" students happily yell when reach the break time. Boys of them running outside the class but girls surrounding myungsoo and ask him many questions. He was so tired because of their questions but he keeps smiling and tell them..After the girls stop questioning and go to canteen..he sigh and looking for jiyeon 'where is she?' He thought and sigh again. When he reach the canteen..many girls were gossiping about him and he can't see jiyeon here too. So he decided to eat in other place..he walk towards the school garden..suddenly "ahhh" he heard a loud yell in pain and this is a girl voice. He run to the place where voice come and he found a girl who is holding her head and crying. "Hey what happened? " he said and sit besides her. She was shocked and look at him. "Ah! You are my seat mate! Isn't it" Myungsoo can't hold his happiness when he found jiyeon..but why is she crying? Jiyeon stand up and want to run away but myungsoo hold her hand and gentlely told " why are you crying? Please don't ignore me! I'm just want to be friend with you" jiyeon look at him with her teary eyes. And then she hug him! At first Myungsoo shock but he hug her back..she is crying so much in his chest. 'Oh my..why my heartbeats so fast! Please stop..i feel like i gonna have heart attack!' myungsoo thought himself..this is the first time he feel like this..'may be i like her at first sight..haha i don't want to release her hugging ^^ ' he thought again and smiling like a babo. But jiyeon release the hug and look down. Myungsoo don't want to release hug but yeah he had to act cool in front of her.."hey my seat mate..i hope you fine right now..imm..can i be your friend? " he ask her while smiling but she just said "gomawo" and run away.myungsoo sigh.." what a strange girl!? My heart is strange too!yes..I'm in love for the first time :-) "

_________________________________

May be so boring start T^T