Voice of My Heart

A Summer Song Long

A/N: Ahh my Ideal type would be someone that could play guitar,piano or sing.Like so many feels. What about you? I'd like to hear some of yours so comment down below :).

Love U Like U - L and Kim Yerim



I shuffled back my steps and pointed to the containers of food nervously smiling"that,"

He sighed and scratched his head"Kay thanks you can go now," Phew thought I was gonna get some kind of trouble.
"You never told me you could sing,"
"I just met you," Partially true and not, apparently we were best friends.
"Not really and why didn't you sing karaoke?"
"Why are you asking so many questions?You should go inside..back inside,"
"I won't  go back unless you finish the song,"

I laughed at how he was avoiding my eyes. He looked so weak and vulnerable. I was too amazed at his weak position so I looked like a goof smiling. He then lifted his face and looked into my eyes, I instantly became even more nervous especially when he stepped closer.The light of the fire highlighted his facial features and he was actually idol material now, he was really good looking which made me even even more nervous.

"So why didn't you sing?" He bent and moved the container of food to the other table.
"I can't," It's true.
"Then I won't finish the song,"
"I'll ruin the song,"
Myungsoo smirked"you ruined the weather yesterday with your presence which was much worse,"
I scoffed and gave in sitting down next to him on the log besides the campfire"What song?"
He placed the guitar on his knees and began to tune it again"Only one song I can play off by heart.The one just then,"
"But the lyrics are awkward," I said.It was true it was all lovey dovey and I've never been put in this situation.This would be the first time I'd sing in front of someone.

He glared at me"You're so naive if you don't want to forget it,"
"Nah it's just that..'"Should I tell him this? I don't even know him well.
"What? By the way you're the only one that's heard me sing and no one else can hear about this.Okay?"
So he's going through the same thing.I smiled to myself and nodded.
"You look creepy and weird like that.Oh wait do you even know the lyrics?"

I nodded and so with that he began to play. I listened to his part and it was sung really well as he took the male part. When it was my turn I was stiff and awkward and he just smiled at me whilst shaking his head. He mumbled something in audible but I could tell it was something like 'gross so cheesy,"
"I like you, I like you
You, who’s always comfortly be by my side,
You, who’s always protecting me
Just like a big great tree,"

I was surprised on how nice our voices fit together. You know maybe I can be friends with Kim Myungsoo. After we sang the song there was a silence that was too awkward for me so I tried to start a conversation"Why don't you sing in the festival? I mean you know?"
"I'll think about it,"Myungsoo replied. Another round of silence.
"So why didn't you sing?"He asked again."Your voice surprisingly didn't damage my eardrums,"
I scrunched up ny nose and made a face at him before cleansing into seriousness.In all honesty"Well I don't think my voice is good enough, it's too weak and quiet. When I look at my sister I admire her voice, strong and powerful.You know?"

He placed the guitar besides him and slid his hands in his pocket"Even though yours is different it's a good different, "

After that one sentence my whole perspective of Myungsoo changed. Deep down he seemed like a  good person. During the BBQ and campfire I couldn't help but steal glances at him.