004

My Perfect

"Hey guys" Sehun turned his head to you, and Kai and Chanyeol grunted. "Lets play twister."

"The only twister I play is strip twister." Chanyeol states.

"Perfect. Because thats what I was going to suggest." You grinned and dragged them to an open spot in the living room. After setting it all up you four played rock paper scissors. The first two to go up where Chanyeol and Kai. You spinned the dial and it landed on blue-foot. Things were going pretty easy on them until they were on all fours and kai had to shove his head into Chanyeol's . Kai lost his balance and plopped on the floor.

"Yes! Go pick out your punishment loser!" Chanyeol pushed Kai to a jar filled with papers stating random clothes. 

"Ha! It says jacket!" Kai smirked "Guess who isn't even wearing one.

"Thats totally fortune." You said "I'd hate to see even a bit of your flesh." Sehun high fived you.

"You say that now..." Kai winks.

"Ok. Next up. Sehun and you go?" Chanyeol says to you. Both you and Sehun go up and start playing. Your hand ends up dangerously close to his crotch and he ends up on all fours like a crab. They spin and your next turn is hand-red. You place your hand right next to Sehun's head and give him a wink. You hear Kai groan about the intimacy of this game and just continue. Sehun moves his hand to blue and ends up on your back. You have to move your foot to blue but you just can't do it and you fall.

"Haha. Chose a punishment." Sehun says and hands you the jar.

"Take of your shirt" you read allowed. You tsk and whip your shirt off. You look over to see them looking away. "Guys.  I'm wearing a tank top" They look back and blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai is now just in his underwear and Sehun is shirtless. You are in booty shorts and a sports bra because they wouldn't let you walk around in a push-up and .

"Guys. Lets play a game to get our clothes back." Chanyeol says.

"Says the guy who has all his" you roll your eyes. "What do you suggest?" Chanyeol rubs his head in thought when you think of something.  "Hey, this is totally unoriginal but lets do the pocky game. I've never done it before." You grin and get the pocky. Sehun just sighs. 

"Okay I've got it. Who gets paired with who?" You ask. They just shrug. "Ok. How about Sehun with Kai and me with Chanyeol?"

"He already has his clothes! He doesnt need to play!" Kai groans. 

"Chanyeol, take your shirt off." You tell him and he obliges. "There. Happy?" Kai makes a face. You get a piece of Chocolate Pocky for them because you know it's Sehun's favorite. "There. Now kiss." You make a kissy face. They start biting at the ends until there isn't much left. Youre pretty much squeeling at the sight of SeKai. Kai gets startled by your fangirling and falls onto Sehun's lips. 

"Woo!" You scream, totally enjoying this. Sehun trys to wipe of his lips. 

"Ugh. Gross." Sehun looks your way. "I need to replace his lips" He grabs you and places his lips on yours. You of course respond. Makeing out with Sehun was one of your favorite activities.  

"Ummm." Chanyeol says.

"Hang on. I'm getting the Kai off." Sehun responds through your lips. You push him off and tell him to put his clothes on.

 

Everyone ends up clothed and Chanyeol still stays a VL. ( lip)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey it's late out. We should probably go." Kai looks at the clock. 12:45 AM 

"Oh. Okay" you smile and pull him in for a hug and kiss. You do the same for Chanyeol but avoid his lips. "Thanks for coming over" they leave and you and Sehun are left alone.

"Ugh... what do we do know?" Sehun lays on the floor. 

"I don't know." You lay next to him. "We could go to bed"

"This early?" Sehun raises his eyebrows. 

"Really Sehun?" You laugh. You don't really want to go to sleep but there is nothing else to think of.

"When did you put the glow stars on the ceiling?" Sehun asks you. You glance at the ceiling and recall a memory of you and your father.

"I think my dad put them up there when i was younger. Back when he lived." You responded. "I was scared of the dark and it helped when i came out for water at night." You laughed. 

 

"Hmm. They are nice. It's funny to think that I've lived here for two years but haven't noticed them" Sehun grabbed your hand. 

"Glad you did because I forgot about them." You pulled him close and snuggled into his chest.  "You'd think we'd see them with how many times we sleep on this floor." Sehun winks and picks you up bridal style and brings you to your shared bedroom.