THE KING HAS FALLEN

A place we will go

[INT- LIVING ROOM- 1AM]

Esom is sitting at the kitchen counter, dazed from her night terror. The tv is on, but only low enough to create white noise for comfort. Esom faces to the kitchen, where her roommate warms a cup of milk for her comfort. 

ROOM MATE
Here. *Hands Esom the cup of milk  So you had a nightmare?

ESOM
eum~

ROOM MATE
What was the dream about?

ESOM
I don't know....There were two.

ROOM MATE
Of what?

ESOM
Something. Two of something. A monster following me. I'm running, running with all my might but I can't go fast. Then there's a voice of a familiar voice. It doesn't belong to the monster, it belongs to someone else. It was encouraging me to seek shelter....... and it kept telling me to call him dad. Then...... then he came into the room I was in, and..... I got scare and ran down stairs to open the door, and a dead man appears, then a very. Loud. Stingy ringing. 

ROOM MATE
That sounds terriable. Are you not going to see a doctor Esom? You said it yourself, that you've been experiencing many night mares, right?

ESOM
I don't know, Keleigh. Why?

KELEIGH
Get some professional help. Go see a thearpist and see what they have to say, there is something clearly wrong with you. Get some medication. Find out whats the source of your night terrors, and only then will it stop.

ESOM
I don't need professional help. I can manage. Its only a few night mares. I could be fine. Coach wouldn't like me take time away from practice so I can talk... about my dreams.

KELEIGH
Get some help. Who cares about what Coach have to say. They aren't the one who is having the constant nightmares, you are, go get some help. 

ESOM
No. I can't. She's going to find out. Only one more things to despise me. 

KELEIGH
Who? Coach?!

ESOM
No, her

KELEIGH
Your sister? You're in Berlin, how would she? She's the one who sent you here!

ESOM
Its her money, I can't do anything if its her money I'm using.

KELEIGH
What are you saying? Girl if it involves with health, it wouldn't matter. Now, I demand you to seek a counselor. *She reaches out to Esom's hand and held eye contac with her and said*. Get help so you can get some sleep. You're only 17, you shouldn't be going under all these stress.

Esom was  building tears around her eyes. She is overwhelemed with Keleigh's comfort. Kelegih is right, she does need help. A 17 year shouldn't be so stressed over a psychological matter. This isn't the time to stress, Esom has to finish these last couple of weeks, and she'll be set for the whole winter break to figure out her problem. It's fine, it was only a nightmare. When winter break is done, and after she is done releasing her stress out, Esom will be doing good and she will be soaring high with new motivation, new goals, new dreams to conqueor.

From the TV, an news anchor errurpts the current program. It catches Keleigh's attention. Esom turns around to see what was going on. At lest this wil devert their current focus on her night mares.


TV ANCHOR
Breaking news from channel 5 CCC Eye witness news station. About an hour ago, Chairman Seo Gyun-Ssang of Seo Family Group collasped during a rare visit to a share-holders meeting in Seoul, South Korea. Representatives reports that the Chairman suffered from a .. 

KELEIGH
Oh no-

TV ANCHOR
Fortunately, two licensed nurse were able to treat the Chairman until paramedic had arrived at the scene. The chairman was air lifted to Sparrow Medical Center's ER. Representitive says they are startle by this frightful news. The chairman had retired from office 5 years ago due to depreieved health, but still holds a large numbers of shares to Seo Family Group, the wolrd's leading trading company.
They are the leading brand in consumer electronics and house appliance, comfort living, and industrial production . Seo Group has stable branches in Germany, the UK, North America, China, Japan, Singapore, and South Africa. Seo Family Group raked in reveunues up to 4.8 million in Germany, and is the third largest imports and export here. Currently Seo Family Group is being managed by Chairman Seo's oldest daughter, Seo In-ha, who opened a new branch in Sercurity and Safety, sponsoring a satellite launching later this year. No comment from the Chairman's family about his health so far, details are yet to arrive further in the day. 
Shocking news this is----

KELEIGH
Esom, your dad.

ESOM
I believe I know why I have those nightmares now.