Fairy Lover... N 6

Fairy Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

« i’m sick of you Nicole «  Luhan throw away Nicole’s hand as he said .

“ No .. Luhan, please oppa I love you .. please don’t leave “ she was crying hugging him tight .

“ I’m tired Nicole , can’t you see? I’m tired of you, I no longer love you so get lost “ shouting at her he left closing the door hardly .

“ No—oppa—please Luhan--- I love you “ sobbing sitting on the flour and looking at the door with her eyes running her cheek .

“ Luhan don’t leave .. LUHAN “

 

Nicole set down on her with her tears rolling her cheeks, her heart beating really fast .

“ it’s just a dream .. it’s a nightmare “ Nicole told herself but the tears won’t stop .

“ I miss you Luhan … I miss you so much that my heart hurts, i—I really miss you “ as she continue on crying .

 

[Nicole POV] hours passed and I’m still in my bed … Luhan .

I jerked and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth as I walked out of the room, the house is so calm .

“ Jess, Hara ! “ i shout but it looks like there is no one, I made my way to the kitchen and make breakfast, after eating and all I went to the living room and set in front of the TV watching whatever it is .

“ what Luhan is doing now ? he must be at work with that witch  “ thought to myself . walking up the stair to my room to get ready .. I get changed to a black skinny jeans and white mini blouse that reach under my chest so my y abs are shown, ending it with black high heels .

“ why should I lock myself ? crying over you day and night ? while you are enjoying you time ? Pssk “

I walked and walked to I don’t even know where, till I stopped by this park, there is a lot of kids playing with their parents, with each other, they look so happy and having fun, it’s remind me of Jessica and I when we were kids, we used to play a lot at the park near our house in LA, I really miss thus days, I wish I never come here … sight .

“ unnie, the swings are for kids, I want to play “ a cute little girl with big eyes just like Hara interrupt my thoughts .

“ aaah, but unnie is not that old ? here, I will swing you, can I ? “

“ Neah unnie, Neaga HyounA meanda “ she’s so cute.. I want to eat her up .

“ anyeonghaeseo HyounA, unnie name is Nicole “

“  HyounA, how old are you ? “ I asked her, this  little girl give me a fiminen  feeling .

“ Kim HyounA, where did you disappear ? “ who’s this guy running to us ?

“ you – you Nicole ?? “ this guy is he -- ? soulma …

“ Kim Jaejoong ? “ without a word he just hugged me .

“ Jaejoong oppa I miss you so much “ with that I hugged him  back, as we pulled away I can see the confusing in the little girl eyes, I looked at her and at Jaejoong oppa …

“ is she yo – your d—daughter ? “ looking at him, he start to laugh so hard .

“ Yah , is that funny ? “

“ unnie knows samshon ? “ HyounA took my hand with her small hand.

“ samshon ? this jerk is your samshon ? wow “

“ Yah, Jung Nicole how can you tell a little girl that her samshon is a jerk ? “

“ samshon, I know you are a jerk, omma always say ‘ this jerk Jaejoong didn’t call’ “ HyounA said and I couldn’t stop laughing, while Jaejoong pouted .

 

We set at the bench  looking at HyounA who was playing with other kids, enjoying their times happily with no worries .

“ so, you still play around with girls ? when will you get married ? “ I asked without looking at him .

“ well, you know I couldn’t find a girl can take your place “

“ oppa …. I “ looking at him now, I never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter