Don't Leave Me

Our Love Story

IN THE AMBULANCE:

“Baby…”Jiyong said, tears rolling down his cheeks unstoppably while he held onto his hand tight. He held Youngbae’s hand up and placed a light kiss on Youngbae’s hand, silently praying.

‘Please god, let him be okay. You can’t take him away. You have countless of angels beside you, unlike me, I only have one. Please don’t be selfish and take mine away from me.’ Jiyong prayed.

He then held onto Youngbae’s hand tighter, letting him know that  he will always stay with him at any circumstances. When they finally arrived at the hospital, Youngbae was rushed into the emergency room.

“Sir, you are not allowed to enter the room, please wait outside.” One of the nurse told him.

“Please, you guys have to save him.”Jiyong begged.

“We’ll do our best. Please calm down and wait outside.”The nurse said again.

Jiyong nodded and the door to the emergency room closed in front of  his eyes. When the door closed, Jiyong’s legs could not hold him up anymore and he sat down on the floor, sobbing.

‘Please god, please. Keep him safe.’Jiyong prayed.

--

When the doctor exited the emergency room, Jiyong approached him quickly.

“How is he?”Jiyong said almost in a whisper.

“We did our best. It all depends on him now, whether he’ll wake up or he’s going to be sleeping on that bed forever.” The doctor sighed.

“Please, go back in and save him. Give me another chance to. . . “Jiyong cried, but got cut off by the doctor.

“Sir, we’ll definitely do our best in helping the patient. But it all depends on him whether he’ll wake up or he’ll continue sleeping. We will also continue looking at the patient’s recovery state as we suspect that he might not be able to walk again. The accident was really bad. Luckily he was sent here quick enough. If not. .”The doctor reported but Jiyong cut him off.

“I don’t want to hear the last part. I know. . Can I go and see him now?”Jiyong frowned.